194

Chapter 194: Awestriking

Mu Sheng was half squatting so that she could perform acupuncture on Li Hanchen's waist more easily. She happened to raise her head when Li Hanchen bent over to pull her coat together.

They instantly became very close to each other.

Mu Sheng raised her head to look at Li Hanchen with her bright limpid eyes.

Li Hanchen looked at Mu Sheng deeply as he swallowed saliva automatically. His slightly clenched fists lay on the couch as he said hoarsely, "Mu Sheng."

"Hmm?" Mu Sheng did not detect anything amiss and simply kept examining Li Hanchen.

Li Hanchen could smell her hair the moment she stood up. Li Hanchen clenched his fists even more tightly. "Why didn't you tie your hair?"

Mu Sheng felt puzzled and glanced at Li Hanchen speechlessly. "Why do you always have a problem with my hair?"

Every time she gave him treatment, he had to talk about her hair.

Li Hanchen lowered his eyes to suppress the temptation surging in his heart. "Where is your hair tie?"

Mu Sheng ignored Li Hanchen altogether. "I am going to bed in a minute. Why should I tie my hair?"

Li Hanchen was simply too much.

"... Fine." Li Hanchen did not insist and simply lowered his head as Mu Sheng performed acupuncture on him.

"All done." Mu Sheng removed the final acupuncture needle from his body. "If you keep yourself warm, everything should be fine."

The moment she finished her sentence, Mu Sheng sat on the bedside and moved her pillow and blanket to the right.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

Ever since they moved into this new place, the bed was over two times bigger than her old one. It was so big that it was probably enough to fit four people.

Mu Sheng moved her stuff aside and made a lot of space. She pointed at the empty spot. "Get in."

Despite Li Hanchen's healthy exterior, he was very weak, so it was a bad idea for him to sleep on the couch.

If Li Hanchen slept on the couch, she would probably have to get up and perform acupuncture again in about two hours.

Li Hanchen did not know what to say as he glanced at the empty space on the bed.

It was true that the bed was very big, and he knew Mu Sheng meant well, but he certainly harbored other thoughts about her.

Was Mu Sheng trying to test his restraint?

Mu Sheng frowned slightly when Li Hanchen did not budge. "Aren't you going to bed? I am sleepy."

Li Hanchen hesitated briefly before he eventually took the blanket and placed it on the bed.

"I'm turning off the lights." Mu Sheng turned off the lights before taking off her coat and getting under the blanket.

Now that he was unable to see anything, his hearing became particularly sharp, so the sound of the rustling of her garments sounded unusually loud.

Li Hanchen sighed in his heart before climbing under the blanket.

Mu Sheng's bed was very big, so there was at least one meter worth of space between them.

Even though they were a safe distance apart, it was impossible to make her scent stay away from his space.

Li Hanchen had never felt so alert in his life and felt incapable of sleeping.