177

Chapter 177: God Mu Astounds the Public

Even though he rarely watched live telecasts, the host had heard about God Mu since he was in the gaming industry.

God Mu was new on Cat Live and had taken the industry by storm, so he had naturally heard about God Mu.

The host turned sideways and looked at Mu Sheng.

Mu Sheng was watching the computer screen intently. Her complexion was snow-white and she had fine features. She was so beautiful that she looked like an otherworldly fairy who ate snow lotus for sustenance and rested on jade beds.

Could someone like her be the legendary God Mu?

Even though the host was almost 30 years old, he was really starting to doubt his judgment.

After suppressing his curiosity for ages until he could no longer contain himself. "Erm... Miss Mu, is this your personal account?

Mu Sheng nodded. "Uh huh."

"Erm..." Just as the host was about to ask her a question, the channel suddenly turned dark and got disconnected.

The operations team immediately tried to fix the problem, but they were unable to remedy it right away.

Mu Sheng tapped on her channel. "Why don't we use my channel?"

...

The host promptly swallowed his questions when he saw her accessing Mu's account. It was now redundant for him to ask any questions.

Her fans had been stalking the channel for a long time and were about to lose hope when the channel suddenly went live. The viewers promptly felt invigorated.

Just as everyone was halfway through typing their comments asking where God Mu had gone, they suddenly went stunned.

Could someone tell them who this girl was? She was as beautiful as a fairy.

Continue reading on MYB0 X N0V EL. COM

Why did she show up at God Mu's channel?

Mu Sheng adjusted the camera and said, "Good evening. I was live telecasting for the platform earlier. Now, I am here to fulfill the promise I made last week."

[Wtf? I know what she is saying, but it doesn't make sense to me. Who are you and where is God Mu?]

[From the looks of it, you lot didn't check out Cat Live's official live telecast channel. Mu Sheng is God Mu. She has already shown her face and she is a girl! A gorgeous one at that!]

[I might not be smart, but it doesn't mean you can lie to me... Is that really God Mu?]

Mu Sheng started to game amid the viewers' doubts.

Everyone kept staring at her flawless profile. Their hearts palpitated as they watched her type so swiftly that all they could see was a shadow as her fingers flew across the keyboard.

After watching God Mu's live telecasts for so long, they could recognize her actions with their eyes closed.

Everyone finally believed that this small-time actress whom they had been cursing all week was actually their beloved God Mu.

The crowd went into a furor.

Ruan Yingying's viewers kept talking about God Mu in her channel as well.

Since Ruan Yingying did not follow live telecasts, she did not take it to heart and simply despised them.

People who are into live telecasts were such idiots. How could they call Mu Sheng, "God Mu"?