182

Chapter 182: Queen of Marketing

Li Hanchen put down the glass in his hand and stood up. "Open your mouth."

Mu Sheng opened her mouth. Li Hanchen scrutinized it carefully and found a piece of very fine fishbone stuck in her throat.

"Don't move. Let me help you get it out."

Li Hanchen held Mu Sheng's chin with his left hand as he held a pair of slim chopsticks with his right hand to carefully locate the fishbone.

Mu Sheng raised her head. Since Li Hanchen was checking Mu Sheng's throat, he was so close that she was able to see all the hair on his brows.

He was particularly focused, so his brows were frowning slightly as he worked gently with a serious look on his face. Mu Sheng automatically swallowed her saliva. Li Hanchen had almost gotten the fishbone out, but it went back in when Mu Sheng swallowed saliva, so she winced and frowned.

"Don't move." Li Hanchen glanced at Mu Sheng sternly. "Aren't you a doctor? Don't you know how serious this is? Stop moving already."

Despite Li Hanchen's angry tone, Mu Sheng did not get upset. Instead, she could keenly sense Li Hanchen's concern.

Li Hanchen's tactics worked, and Mu Sheng stopped moving as he worked at getting the fishbone out.

After Li Hanchen pulled out the fishbone, he seemed angry. The fishbone was particularly long and fine. This time, she was lucky it got stuck in a highly visible location. If it had gone any deeper, the consequences were unimaginable.

Mu Sheng glanced at Li Hanchen. Despite the slight pain in her throat, she wanted to eat fish. "I want more fish."

Li Hanchen glanced at her before sitting back down to carefully debone the fish and placing them in her bowl.

Mu Sheng looked satisfied as she took a bite of soft plump fish and forgot about the little accident with the fishbone earlier.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

A helpless look emerged in Li Hanchen's eyes. He could tell that Mu Sheng was like a child when it came to taking care of herself.

"It is very hard to get all the bones out."

"Uh huh." Mu Sheng nodded as she chewed the food, making her right cheek slightly puffed.

Li Hanchen pointed at the fishbone on the table. "If you ever want to eat fish, do it at home; I will help you debone it."

"Okay." Mu Sheng nodded.

A thought crossed Li Hanchen's mind when Mu Sheng agreed to everything he said so easily. "People say that only one person in your life can get all the fishbone out. If someone else does it, it won't be clean."

1

Mu Sheng looked puzzled. She found this strange, but Li Hanchen did not seem like he was joking at all.

Li Hanchen lowered his head to conceal the deviousness in his eyes when he detected Mu Sheng's suspicions. "Nothing went wrong when you ate the fish I deboned earlier, right? The accident only happened when you did it yourself."

Mu Sheng stopped chewing. This made sense.

Li Hanchen suppressed the smile on his face. "From now on, I am the only person who can help debone your fish."

Mu Sheng nodded. Li Hanchen placed more fish into her bowl. "All done. Have more."

After dinner, Mu Sheng headed back to her room to do a live telecast.