190

Chapter 190: Li Hanchen Teaches the Scum a Lesson

Some of the men present came from powerful circles in the city, but none of them had ever encountered Li Hanchen before. However, they found his aura deeply imposing.

Why did they not know about a man like him showing up in the city?

"I'm warning you. Don't do anything you will regret." Wang Tie covered his head as it bled and looked at Li Hanchen in shock. "Do you know who we are? Are you Mu Sheng's boyfriend? Aren't you worried I will destroy Mu Sheng's career?"

The moment Wang Tie spoke, Li Hanchen noticed that Wang Tie had undone his belt and had already taken off his pants halfway. Utter coldness emerged in Li Hanchen's eyes.

Qin Kai could sense Li Hanchen's cold aura as he stood beside him. Qin Kai had worked for Li Hanchen for years, but he had never seen him so angry. Despite Qin Kai's exceptional composure, he could not help retreating from the intense aura radiating from Li Hanchen.

Li Hanchen promptly said, "Shut the door."

"Yes, Mr. Li." Qin Kai nodded reverently before turning to shut the door. He even sealed the gaps in the door with tape to ensure it was properly soundproofed.

"Hey! Why are you closing the doors?" Before Wang Tie could finish his sentence, Li Hanchen had already kicked him away and smashed his head with a hefty white wine bottle.

Li Hanchen had struck him much harder than Mu Sheng.

He could sense that the man in black went all out and had every intention of killing him.

Wang Tie and the other men in the room were terrified. They hurriedly knelt and begged for forgiveness.

The other women in the room stood in the corner and trembled. They were blown away by Li Hanchen's good looks but were even more shocked by his ruthlessness.

Those big shots always got what they wanted, but when they had to kneel and beg for mercy, they did not feel sorry for them. Instead, they were happy to see it.

A long time ago, they were deceived into seeing them for a part in their movies and threatened into drinking. After they drank the wine, they passed out.

By the time they regained consciousness, they had already become their playthings. Since they had to depend on them for their future, they could only submit.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

The women glanced at each other when they saw how Li Hanchen wanted to slaughter those men. They felt envious.

Mu Sheng was a very lucky girl.

When they were offered to the men, they wished someone would stand up for them as well. If they had someone like Li Hanchen, they would never have ended up like this.

Qin Kai stepped forward when Wang Tie was about to get beaten to death. "Mr. Li, Young Madam is still waiting for you outside."

The darkness in Li Hanchen's eyes finally regained light before he flung the wine bottle to the ground.

Wang Tie and the others instinctively trembled when they heard the wine bottle rolling on the ground.

Li Hanchen turned to straighten his clothes before striding out, leaving Qin Kai to take care of the incident.

Tang Tiantian stood beside Mu Sheng outside in a daze and had yet to recover from the shock. "Sheng, I am so sorry."

If Mu Sheng was not strong enough to handle the situation, any other woman would have succumbed to those men in there.