192

Chapter 192: Under One Roof

"How could Yu leave? If he has to leave, then so will I."

"Shui, how could you say that? Have you forgotten what he said before he left? He told you not to do anything rash."

"The competition is happening soon. Yu isn't the sort who runs off out of the blue! Something must be wrong." Shui sat down angrily.

GL Gaming Team had already made it into the top eight for the international competition and stood a high chance of coming in champion. However, the team suddenly made an announcement that Hero of the Universe was retiring from the gaming scene, and the news caught the world by storm.

"Why are you so sad?" A man's bright voice could suddenly be heard in the room and broke the silence.

"Yu!" Shui walked over to Han Yu right away and looked sad about him leaving. "Why did you agree to retire? Is there something you are not telling us? We can take care of it together!"

Han Yu stood at the door dressed in a minimalist black jacket and looked handsome. He patted Shui's shoulder comfortingly. "Enough. Just focus on the competition. I will be watching you from the spectator seats."

"Yu..." Everyone encircled Han Yu and wanted to find out what happened to make him leave at such a critical time.

Han Yu gestured for them to stop. "There is no point thinking about this. Enough. Continue practicing and don't disappoint me."

The moment Han Yu finished his sentence, he smiled and left the training room as everyone watched sadly. Everyone felt miserable watching as he left.

He was the man who led the GL Gaming Team to its heights, but now he was...

Everyone kept sighing in the training room.

Han Yu was deemed a miracle in the local and even the international gaming industry. All these years, he had been a legend.

All eyes were on him for the international competition, but he suddenly retired. In an instant, everyone in the gaming world was staggered by the news, including the local gaming industry.

Everyone kept talking about Hero of the Universe's retirement on Mu Sheng's channel.

Please reading- on MYB0 X N O VEL. COM

[This is shocking news! Hero of the Universe announced his retirement a day before the competition. This is no different than desertion!]

[What happened? Why did this happen so suddenly? Why did he quit out of the blue? This is absurd. What has gotten into Hero of the Universe? Has he decided to run after scooping enough money?]

[This is so irresponsible of him. The competition is happening tomorrow, but the star gamer wants to quit. Don't you people keep saying how good Hero of the Universe is? Is this some joke?]

The fans were very agitated by the sudden news and kept commenting about it.

After Mu Sheng finished a game, she saw all the comments about Hero of the Universe appearing on the screen.

Mu Sheng knew about Han Yu. When she first started doing live telecasts, she did research about the game and checked out a lot of videos, and she happened to see footage of Han Yu's gameplay during a competition.

In Mu Sheng's opinion, people gave away their personality and character through their tactics and moves in-game. Han Yu was not a heartless man capable of deserting the team like what the viewers said.

Mu Sheng finally said when the scolding started to get out of hand, "If you don't know what happened, you shouldn't be so quick to judge."

The audience became even more agitated when they heard what she said and angry comments kept appearing on the screen. They were already very disappointed that there was no chance for the Chinese national team to come in champion with Han Yu's departure. Now, Mu Sheng spoke up for Han Yu.