Song Bird (Little Yeosang)

Little: Yeosang

Caregivers: Yunho and Mingi

Mingi POV

I was at a department store, minding my business as I usually do.

I wanted to get some decorations for my babies room. Who is my baby exactly? Yeosang. Ever since he told us he was a little, I was taking the role alongside our golden retriever, Yunho.

Today I wanted to surprise him by decorating his room while Yunho took him out on the town.

I picked up some led lights, wall decorations of nature, a huge mirror, and a laundry basket.

On my way to the check out lane, something caught my eye. I noticed a brightly colored picture of a beautiful brown bird standing on a branch. In the background were music sheets, and the bird had a crown.

"That would be perfect for Sangie's room."

When I got home I greeted the members who were there. Hongjoong was drinking tea and watching Jongho try to explain why he thinks he should get a solo on the next comeback.

I went upstairs and immediately started setting up. I'm going to impress my baby.

I cleared up the things that were there and put my decorations up. I arranged his stuff in a neat and clean manner around the room. I carefully placed each toy in toy box and on his shelf, respectively.

When I was done, it looked like a whole new space. The picture of the bird hung on the wall next to the mirror.

"Gigi! I home!"

I heard the door open and felt a very cute boy grab my hand.

I saw him looking around the room. He gasped at the decorations.

"You do dis daddy?"

"Yes baby, I did."

" t'ank you daddy! It pretty!"

"Not as pretty as you."

He went up to the mirror and smiled at his reflection.

That's when he saw the bird.

"Daddy! A birb!"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it daddy! Papa Yunie! Come 'ere!"

We heard quick footsteps and Yunho bounded up the stairs. He came into the room and saw Yeosang pointing at the wall. He noticed the painting of the bird and the room.

"You did a great job Mingi. Nice painting choice too."

"Thanks. Sangie likes it."

We watched the little staring at the bird, trying to reach it.

Yunho walked over and raised him up so he could reach the painting. The little put his hands on the bird and felt the texture of the painting. He smiled cutely and stared lovingly at the art.

"Look how calm he is.", Yunho whispered.

"Art relaxes him. He likes to just look at it.", I replied.

"Adorable. Too adorable."

Yeosang started to yawn, stretching his arms.

"Someone is sleepy. Let's take a nap huh? You had a long day with papa."

The little agreed and allowed me to change his outfit.

"Daddy and Papa sleep wiv me?"

Yunho and I shrugged our shoulders.

"Why not?"

We both climbed into the bed on either side of Yeosang.

"I wuv you Daddy and Papa."

"We love you too, our little songbird."