Peach Sunrise (Little Seonghwa)

Little: Seonghwa (Age - 1)

Caregivers: Mingi and Hongjoong

Mingi POV

It was five in the morning and I still hadn't slept. I couldn't sleep knowing there was so much work to do. I needed a break, and when I heard soft crying next to me, I knew just how to do it.

"Aww sweetheart, don't cry. Papa is here."

My little, Seonghwa looked up at me. He was laying on his stomach next to me and always whined when he woke up.

"Are you hungry little one?"

He pouted before starting to whine again. I quickly turned on the light in the room and sat up in the bed. I picked him up to move him into my arms. We sat there while I messaged Hongjoong, who I knew was also awake.

After ten minutes, Seonghwa was yawning and staring at me. I always thought he was adorable when he did this. His eyes shined like 1000 stars.

My phone buzzed with a message saying that breakfast was ready for the three of us. I sat up and helped Seonghwa to climb onto my back before standing.

I carried him downstairs. We entered the kitchen where Hongjoong was placing food on the kitchen island. There were eggs, toast, and fruit for us.

"Good morning Mingi, and good morning baby Hwa."

"Ma~"

Seonghwa bit me on the ear, signaling he wanted me to let him down. I gently lowered him and he slowly moved over to Hongjoong.

He sat in a chair next to him and stared with wide eyes. Hongjoong put a napkin in his shirt to avoid staining his clothes. By this time, the sun was coming up, and Seonghwa was staring out of the window in amazement, something he always did in littlespace.

"Ma~"

"Yes little one?"

"Peach! Peach! Peach!"

Hongjoong looked at me, wondering what Seonghwa meant by pointing to the sky and saying peach.

I looked out of the window and saw the beauty of the sunrise in front of us. It was a beautiful color, almost...like a peach.

"He's talking about the sky."

"Oh, you like the sunset baby Hwa?"

"Ye! Ye! Peach!"

I smiled and looked around at the food in front of me. The fruit selection varied, and one of them were cut Peaches and Mango.

I fixed some for Seonghwa to eat with the other things. He saw the fruit and did the cutest thing ever.

He gasped loudly and reached for a peach piece before holding it up in front of his eyes. He smiled and ate it, happily laughing the whole time.

Hongjoong was trying not to lose all his uwu's, which he failed at doing a long time ago.

"You two are so cute.", I said looking at Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"Thank you.", Hongjoong blushed, "You too."

We finished our breakfast about twenty minutes later and covered in peach juice. Seonghwa got up and wanted to go outside. I picked him up and carried him, with our leader right behind us.

Together we watched the sky's color brighten to a brilliant blue. Seonghwa sat in the grass, staring at the sky. I took a few photos and looked at them in my phone. Hongjoong saw me and whispered,

"You know you have to send me those right?"

"Of course."

I raised my phone to take a photo of him.

"I'll send you that one too."

-------------------------------------------------

Hello people!

I'm here to announce that I will be posting a new story in a few minutes!

It's an Enhypen little space book! I hope you will read it as well. Thank you!