"Fancy Food" Review (Little Yeosang)

Hi! I know, it has been forever. I'm visiting parents and they don't have wifi. Yay. But in other news. I just turned 19!
I'm trying a new dialogue format, so tell me if you like it or not.

~Alex, author.

Little: Yeosang

Caregivers: Ateez

Yunho POV

One downside to being tall is that when someone is shorter than you, they always ask you to grab stuff for them.

But honestly, I couldn't possibly get annoyed at our little!

Yeosang: *jumping onto piles of pillows*

Yunho: What are you doing?

Yeosang: Pillow launch! Join! Join!

Right now he was in his usual headspace, around five years old. Seonghwa was joining him in jumping off of the couch onto a large pile of pillows.

Yunho: Here baby, I got the snack you asked for.

Yeosang: Thank you!

After that, some of the other members came downstairs with mischievous looks on their faces.

San: We have some exciting news.

Yunho: I'm scared.

Wooyoung: You should be.

San: Woo! You're not helping.

Wooyoung: Oops.

San: What he meant to say is, you don't need to be. I ordered some super fancy food from Doordash, and I am going to film a food review with little Yeosang.

I sighed with my entire soul before turning to the door when the bell rang.

San ran to the door, opening it excitedly. The doordash lady handed him the food and he smiled before running back to us.

San: Let's go! Come on!

He grabbed the littles arm and ran with him up the steps, followed by Wooyoung and a very reluctant Seonghwa.

San POV

The stage was set for my food review. Yeosang was next to me, bouncing in his chair.

Wooyoung was next to him, with Seonghwa on the other side of me.

San: Okay, Yeosang, you can do the intro.

Yeosang: HI PEOPLE, I AM SANGIE, AND WELCOME TO THE CHANNEL

San: Wow. Okay everyone else introduce yourselves.

Wooyoung: Okay, I'm Wooyoung, the best looking person in this room.

Seonghwa: Stop the cap.

Wooyoung: What did he just say-

Yeosang: No fighting papa's!

While they argued, I opened the food containers. As soon as the smell hit the room, they all got quiet.

Yeosang: Eww! What is that?!

San: Some type of fish I saw on YouTube. It's fermented.

Seonghwa: It smells like fresh hell.

Yeosang: What's that?

Seonghwa: Nothing you sweet angel, just what I call Woosan's shared room.

San: ANYWAYS, Yeosang you go first.

Seonghwa: Why the baby?

San: I mean someone has to be sacrificed.

Wooyoung: You heard it here folks, if someone in this house needs to be sacrificed, San votes for the little.

San: No, no, no. Cut this part out.

Yeosang: *grabbing a handful of the fish*

San: Is he-

Before I knew it, this brave, brave boy stuffed an entire handful of the nastiest substance in human consumption history into his mouth.

Yeosang: *looks at San*

San: How did it taste?

Yeosang: Not bad.

Wooyoung: You're disgusting.

San: Woo!

Wooyoung: And I mean that in the nicest way possible.