Splash (Hongjoong and Mingi)

Little: Hongjoong

Caregiver: Mingi

Mingi POV

"SPLASH!"

Before I knew it I was hit with a wave of water.

I look up from my partial drowning experience to see Hongjoong laughing on the steps of the pool.

"Haha! Got you GiGi!"

"Wait until I get you in here!"

I went up to the steps and pulled the boy into the pool.

Seonghwa blew a whistle from the sidelines.

"Hey! That's not allowed!"

"Sorry eomma!", Hongjoong yelled.

"Not you baby, the pool snatcher who pulled you under like a whirlpool."

In order to avoid anymore scolding from Momma Hwa, I placed the boy back on the steps.

We went back and forth splashing st each other.

Yeosang tossed a pool floatie at me, earning another whistle blow from Seonghwa.

Hongjoong climbed on and proceeded to paddleboard his way around the pool, running over the heads of any unsuspecting idols.

I decided to pull another trick before Seonghwa spotted me.

I dove under the water and poked my hand up like a shark fin. I slowly swam towards the rest of the boys.

Yunho spotted me first.

"AHHHH! Mingi shark!"

This caused everyone to frantically swim around in the pool, avoiding me, the "shark".

Hongjoong was the only brave one, and with a current headspace of five years old, that was saying something.

"I'm not scared of you GiGi shark! I save my uncles from you!"

With that he jumped from his floatie onto me and we had a mid-water wrestle.

Seonghwa blew his whistle about 79.6 million times during this whole ordeal, causing Jongho to yank it from his hand and toss it in the water.

Jongho ended up tackled into the pool a few seconds later.