Scooters? (Little Yunho)

Little: Yunho

Caregivers: Jongho and Seonghwa

Seonghwa POV

I lack the skills to explain in detail how everything went south so quickly today.

But to start off easily...let me tell you how my morning began.

(7:35 a.m.)

"Apppaaaaaaa!", Yunho yelled.

I sat up in my bed before freeing myself from my blanket and running from the room. I went down the hall to the room Yunho shared with his other caregiver, Jongho.

"What is it baby?"

"I got toy. All da toy!"

"All the toys? What does that mean?"

Jongho came out from inside of their shared closet and held up a flier.

It was an advertisement for a toy giveaway from a week ago.

"You entered him in this?"

"Yeah," Jongho started, "I saw the advertisement and thought it would be fun. All we had to do was submit a cute video of your little and wait for the results."

"So I'm guessing he won?"

"Yep! Our little cutie got first place! He won an electric scooter. Complete with protective equipment of course."

Yunho was now excitedly putting on his clothes. He was ready to go retrieve his prize and have fun with his new toy.

Now do you remember when I said everything went south really quickly? Well here is where it happened.

(9:52 a.m.)

Jongho went into the building to retrieve the prize from the giveaway. I was outside with Yunho, ready for him to use his new toy.

"Appa. Scooter!", Yunho yelled.

Sure enough, Jongho came out of the building with a brand new electric scooter. Or should I say...three.

"I got three scooter appa! Three!"

I walked up to Jongho.

"Umm, why are there three scooters?"

"One for the little and two for the Caregivers."

Yunho stood on his scooter, ready to take off.

"Let's go appa and Jongie! Let's go! We scoot!"

Knowing this was a bad idea, I still got on the scooters with them.

We started off smooth, just turning some corners and riding softly. But then, Yunho decided to speed up.

"Yunho slow down!", Jongho yelled.

"Catch me Jongie!"

He sped up and kept going quicker. I looked ahead of us and saw the heavy traffic. He wouldn't be able to stop himself in time.

I turned my scooter up to the highest speed and got closer and closer to Yunho. I had just enough time to turn my scooter in front of him before...

*BANG*

Jongho POV

I saw Seonghwa speed up and pull his scooter in front of Yunho before he crashed into him.

If Seonghwa hadn't have done that, Yunho would have went straight into the traffic!

I dropped my scooter and ran up to them. Yunho was getting up off of the ground and taking off his helmet. Seunghwa was covering his eyes, still laying on the sidewalk.

"Are you okay Hwa?", I asked.

I noticed then that he didn't have his helmet on.

Yunho walked to him and kneeled down. He reached for Seonghwa's hand and pulled it away from his eyes. He was crying.

"I sorry appa, don't cry!"

"You're fine baby, it just really hurt when I fell."

We helped him up and retrieved out slightly damaged scooters. We would have to have a talk with Yunho once we got home.