Good Morning, Baby (Woosan)

(Hello! Before we start, quick message. This will be a one-shot book. So every chapter will follow a different story! Thank you for reading. Enjoy.)

Little: San

Caregiver: Wooyoung

Wooyoung POV

Every single night I make sure to go to bed surrounded by blankets.

One reason is because I like them, and I like to pretend I'm a burrito. The second reason is the angel sleeping next to me.

I looked over and saw San, still sleeping, almost completely covered in my heaps of blankets.

A few weeks ago, San told the group he was a little.

I almost had to square up with Seonghwa over who was going to be his caregiver. But in the end, I was the winner.

I got up from blanket mountain and stood up from the bed quietly, as to not wake him. Or at least I thought I didn't.

"Woo?"

I turn around to see the beautiful eyes of my baby looking at me. Smiling, I sat back down in the bed.

"Good morning, baby.", I said softly.

He snuggled into me, slightly raising from the blankets.

"Cuddles!", he slightly whispered in my ear."

I smiled at his cuteness and cuddled with him.

"Today we don't have a schedule baby. So how do you feel about...Disney marathon?"

San excitedly rose from the blanket, toppling me from the bed.

"Disney! Disney! Woo, I wan watch cartoon!"

I got up off of the ground and ruffled the hair of the little in front of me.

"You are so dang cute. I just want to keep you in my backpack like a happy energy drink."

San rolled off of the bed.

"I wan energy drink."

"Oh no that is not about to happen today."