The Lights (Wooyoung and Yunho)

Little: Wooyoung

Caregiver: Yunho

Yunho POV

The city was getting dark as all the members gathered in the living room.

Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Jongho, and San were sitting in the living room, watching the TV.

Mingi, Seonghwa, and Yeosang were on the floor, playing a board game.

I was standing on the backyard porch. I saw everyone gather in the living room, but I didn't join them, not yet. I wanted to watch as the lights came on around the city. We had a pretty good view of some skyscrapers from the house, and I loved to see them light up at night. It had become some sort of a tradition to do so.

"Appa?"

I look down to see Wooyoung standing next to me, his signature beautiful smile on his face.

"Hi there my little prince. Want to watch the lights with me?"

"Okay appa."

He sat down on the porch steps and looked up at the buildings. I was surprised when Wooyoung wanted me to be his caregiver. I expected him to choose Yeosang, or San if anyone. But since that day he's become my number one priority. I couldn't express in simple words how much I love him.

"Look appa! It's blue!"

"Wow..."

One of the skyscrapers was sporting blue lights across the floors, and it was beautiful.

"Isn't it pretty Woo?"

"Pretty lights appa!"

"Not as pretty as you."

I saw him blush. He always does so when I complement him.

We sat outside together and watched as the surrounding buildings lit up with different colors.

Wooyoung said it looked like rainbows.

"Can we put lights on our house appa?"

"Of course baby! Any colors you want too."

"I want blue! And green, and yellow!"

I watched as he ran inside to go tell everyone. I loved the excitement he has at everything, the pure joy.

He ran back up to me with someone's wallet.

"Let's go!"

"Jung Wooyoung give that back!", I heard Seonghwa yell.