So What Do I Do? (Yunho and Jongho)

Little: Yunho

Caregiver: Jongho

Jongho POV

"So then I put the bottle in the microwave?"

"Yes...this is taking a long time."

"Sorry, I'm relatively new at this."

Today was my first day taking care of little Yunho by myself. I was by no means used to being a caregiver, since I had only once before helped a member babysit.

"Jongie! Jongie!", the little yelled at he reached out to me.

Now if he was smaller than me, I would pick him up. But you see, I am not trying to throw out my back on this baby who has a height advantage on me.

I handed him his bottle as I was still on the phone with Seonghwa.

"Ok now what?"

"Just watch him. Play with him if he wants. Look, we'll be home soon and can help then okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye."

I hung up and sat next to the little, who stared at me happily with a bottle in his mouth.

"Jongie! We go play outside?"

"Okay, better than sitting in here."

I took him outside and let him run free in the backyard, watching as he rolled around in the mud.

"Yunie you're getting dirty!", I say as I run over there.

When I get to the puddle, he pulls me down with him and we both end up covered in mud.

"Haha! Jongie in mud too!"

I smeared mud on his nose and ran, before he started to chase me.

I think I could get the hang of being a caregiver.

(Sorry these are so short. They'll be longer in the future. It's 8:18 am and I have to go to class for 9:30 so-)