Stuntman (Little Jongho)

Little: Jongho (Age: 6)

Caregivers: Hongjoong + Seonghwa

(Plot: Little Jongho decides to liven up his Caregivers day by performing some exciting parkour for them.)

Seonghwa POV

Apart from being the oldest member, I have assumed a variety of responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is caregiver to a very cute little.

When Jongho told the group about his little space, both Hongjoong and I decided we would be his primary carers. I expected it to be a fun and exciting new adventure in our lives. What I didn't expect however, was what would happen whenever Jongho slipped above four years old.

"Good morning Seonghwa.", Hongjoong said, smiling brightly.

"Good morning", I replied.

"It seems like Jongho is up early. He's in the backyard doing something."

Hongjoong guided me to the backdoor to see Jongho moving various items in a specific pattern.

"Should we be scared?", I asked.

"Probably.", he replied, sipping his tea before walking away.

The other members were still asleep mostly, except for San, who I had just noticed was monitoring Jongho in the backyard.

I decided to go out there to see what was happening.

"Oh there you are! I was wondering when you'd wake up.", San said, a little too happy.

"Good morning guys. What's going on back here?"

"Jongho woke me up this morning asking for my help. He said he wanted to do something special for you and Hongjoong."

I was looking at the expression on San's face, and something told me that special thing would not be what I expected.

Jongho saw me and ran over.

"Daddy! Look! I made parkour!"

"Parkour?", I said confused.

San noticed my confusion and replied, "Jongho and I spent last night watching parkour videos on YouTube. They jump around on buildings way up high and stuff."

Jongho pulled me to a lawnchair by the wall of the house.

"Daddy stay here. I go inside and get mama."

I watched as he ran in to get Hongjoong, my nerves growing even more by the second.

Jongho POV

Mama and Daddy are going to love this!

San helped me make the most epic parkour course ever! I went to get mama and dragged him outside.

"Baby what's happening?", Mama asked me.

"I show you and Daddy now!"

Before Mama could reply, I went to the front of my parkour course.

"Start!", San yelled.

I ran and jumped over boxes. I rolled over the bush and hopped over all the rocks.

Mama and Daddy were watching me, and I knew they would be happy!

I was looking at them and before I saw, I was at the next box. I didn't have time to stop before I slipped over it and fell.

Hongjoong POV

My mother instincts kicked in immediately. As soon as he fell I was up and across the yard in less time than it took me to think about it.

"Baby are you okay?", I asked, helping him sit up.

"I'm great mama! Did you see me?! I went so fast!"

I sighed in relief as the two behind me  started laughing together.

"That was amazing.", Seonghwa said, "Next time though, we'll do a real one."

He looked at me for approval.

"No."