chapter 10

A/N

So here's another update..

Please leave your reviews on how it was or what improvements I can show...

I feel like I'm getting better than how I initially started..

Any inputs?

Also.. Enjoy this chapter...

~big love❤❤

----------------------------------------------------

Today we are meeting lou and haz before school. Zayn has decided to tell them about his past school experience. I am here to support him and tell them if it gets too much. We wait in the park, he's anxiously taping his feet. I hold his hand and massage his fingers in a soothing manner. He immediately calm more than before and leans into it. Just then Harry and Louis come to the park, taking a seat in front of our bench.

"You must have a pretty good reason for waking us up this early and make us meet at a bloody park in this ungodly hour!" Louis groans. "Guys... I need to tell you something" Zayn says. Lou looks at him and starts "what do you have to say at this ti- Oh my god!! (He holds his own cheeks) You and Liam are finally together?! Now we can go double dates and Zayn can finally learn about sex! Believe me it's fu-" "Shut up Louis! We're not dating! Stop saying that and also what gave you such idea?" I ask in an angry-ish irritated and confused tone. Not like very angrily, just in a pissed off manner. Because now is not the time.

"You're massaging his fingers" he deadpans. Zayn and I freeze at that, him blushing and me, with wide eyes. I drop his fingers and he pulls back. We both do it simultaneously. He clears his throat and says "no Louis, it's uh.. It's serious. I want to open up about my past school and it's not really good.. I just think I should get this over with when I'm ready before I change my mind. And I'm ready now." I feel very proud of him at this moment. I always feel proud of him either way.

"Ok.. Go on.. ready when you are." Harry says while Louis nods. So Zayn tells them. He tells them about how Zayn refused to have sex with Nate and slapped him. How that is the beginning of everything. How Nate harassed him time to time and how Markus, his elder brother always called him slurs and abusive words. How they beat him up now and then.

How they accused Zayn of killing his mom during birth. How they revealed it to the entire school and how everyone derided and mortified him time to time. Lastly, how Nate one day tried to kiss him without his consent and was saved by his sister before anything happens. How she beat the crap out him and finally how they moved into Wolverhampton.

He didn't go into extreme details like he did with me. But I understand, telling about his past is like reliving it. He just did it yesterday, today must be even more difficult. "So this is what happened.. I don't think I trusted even you guys to tell this then, there are still things that i haven't told you three, but i think we'll eventually reach there. Just slowly because it's really hard for me. I'm sorry I didn't say anything before. Like I didn't know if you guys wanted to be my friend or just considered me freak and thought it'll be fun to bully me. I'm so sorry I thought that but i know now that you guys are nothing like them and are genuinely kind people." he says with his voice trembling.

I hold his hand entire time till he finishes. When he completes, I see both Louis and harry have tears in their eyes. They both pull him, hugging either sides of him in a way of showing love and support. "We're so fooking proud of you." Lou says "but... I didn't do anything..." At this lou smaks his head. "Nonsense! You opened up about something really painful and trusted us enough. That's more than enough reason to be proud of!" Lou replies. zayn softly thanks him.