chapter 4

A/N

    So here's another update. As promised, there's jealous zayn because he's cute. You'll know more about zayn in mostly from 6th chapter. Anyhoot enjoy reading lovelies😜❤

    ~ big love ❤❤

    -------------------------------------

    (Back Liam's pov)

    "Hey" Zayn replies to my little wave. "Uhh...what are you doing here? Don't you have any class right now? " he asks shyly.

    "Why of course I do... Uhhh.... Don't kill Harry" "I swear liam...just a headache. I...i uh sometimes get like uh...like really bad headache and sometimes don't...i was j-just worried..s'all...i am fine" he stutters and get all flushed in embarrassment. Why is he panicking like that? Though I didn't believe him and know something's wrong, the last thing I would want is to make him uncomfortable with all my meddling.

    "I should go....my class starts in like 5 minutes and I don't want to be late since it's like my first month in this school sooooo bye leeyum" he bids his farewell and moves towards his class which while doing so his hand gently brushes through mine and I freeze. It's felt electrifying. It felt like someone just pumped some life into me and it quickened my heartbeat by god knows how many times. I never knew a single touch can have this effect,but it did. For that 1 sec, I felt his soft hands. It was like cotton!! If it made any sense and his gentle brush of hand on me made me crave more. By the time I snap out of my thoughts I notice the corridor is mostly empty and he is long gone.

    Adrenaline.

    --------------------------------

    "You're welcome sweetheart"  he says smugly. "I am not thanking you lou" "Why? If it wasn't for my master plan you guys wouldn't have gotten that few extra minutes to chat and get comfy around each other" "Hey... as much as I appreciate what you did I am still mad at you as you left me hanging...I mean, you could have warned me, my hair was not perfectly styled and my clothes were not  'I-am-going-to-impress-you' type and to top it off; I looked like an idiot when he asked me when you two were going to come and I had no idea what was happening.." I finish complaining with an exaggerated sigh and he blinks at me with a bored expression with his lips forming a thin line.

    " You.....have an  'I-am-going-to-impress-you'  type clothes? Coz I've never seen those"

    "And that's what you focus on?"

    "I mean; Liam even after a big boy alpha reputation , really cool family background and muscular hot body you still make an embarrassment of yourself, then it's really not my fault. And I don't complain about being weird and panicky because you're always like that around him, even if you are before-hand aware. So consider those instances that are going to come into you're life and this morning that happened as a  'Louis special gift'  "

    "I don't want that gift and I didn't embarrass myself..... It.... Went well. We talked and well we decided to sit together in classes we have together" I complete with a nervous chuckle.

    "And you have the audacity to blame me and complain about my antics when it actually went well. Are you seriously that ungrateful! Do you even want my help anymore?! " he says in an annoyed tone and a betrayed face; I didn't mean it like that. Even though lou can become a really cocky annoying litte shit, when things go south, he's the one you see first who has your back and I really love him for that. Shit. " I'm sorry lou you know I didn't mean it like that. I swear and I just want you to warn me so I'm completely thrown off guard. That's all"