chapter 16

A/N

This is my favorite chapter I've written till now! Two reasons-

i) A lot of things happen

ii) The word count is gooodddd

Just read it quick!!

And tell me how you felt

Enjoy my lovely readers

~big love❤❤

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hi! Come in Leeyum." I invite him. I'm already excited to spend all the time I could with him.

He's looking at me with a smile equally big as mine. I take him to my room and sits by my desk. We take out our history books and go through all our first term chapters quickly to see which one we can get the most content from. We browse through our books and the internet for about a couple of hours till I realise it's getting too late. I get up, drawing leeyum's attention. He raises his eyebrows up and down, like asking me if everything is ok.

"It's getting too late. I'll get us dinner" I walk out immediately after saying that as I weirdly feel very shy now. I take out two plates while heating up the lasagna. Afterward taking the plates, I get two glasses out of the crockery cabinet. I fill it with water and place it on the tray that was already present on the kitchen island.

When the microwave dings, indicating that the food has been heated up, I put on my microwave gloves and take the food out. I place it on the plates I took out and the plate on the tray. I also take some ketchup out, just in case he prefers lasagna with it. The chocolate ice cream is still in the refrigerator and I decide to keep it there till we eat this so it doesn't melt. I place a few napkins and a small bottle of sanitizer that I have, so he won't have to do too much of work by getting up and all that is required.

I try to cover up everything as well and as fast as possible. I carefully take the tray and walk towards my room. Luckily I left the door open so he wouldn't have to get up from his seat and walk till here. I place the tray on the table and hand him the sanitizer. "You don't have to get up.. If I'm missing something, please do tell". He smiles gently at me and tugs me by the hem of my tee to get me seated. He uses the sanitizer and offers me, which I use too.

He takes out our plates from the tray and places mine in front of me. "Thanks candy" he softly whispers with the smile, still not leaving his face. We eat our food quickly, stealing glances from each other which results me in blushing madly because all this feels so romantic. When we finish our food, I take his plate and place back on the tray, aligning with mine. He offers to do the dishes which I strictly refuse. Before he makes any protests, I ask him to wait and I dash out of the room.

I take the dirty plates out and place it in the sink. I then take the ice creams from the refrigerator and place it on the tray. I carry it back in to my room. When I enter the room, he looks at me with questions. I offer him the ice cream which he happily takes and mumbles out a 'thanks'. He waits for me to first go on. "You know what they say, there's always a room for dessert." I say to fill the void of silence. He chuckles at that and we go back to eating in a comfortable silence.

After a moment I see him smiling fondly at me with a slight shake of his head. I blink at him slowly, confused regarding why he's smiling at me like that. I can already feel myself getting warm and blushing. He comes close to me. I feel my heartbeat getting rapid and my palms getting sweaty because of our proximity. He uses his thumb to wipes my nose slowly and then a napkin for his thumb giving me deja-vú.

I am pretty sure my cheeks have turned crimson at that action. "You're always getting the ice cream smudged on your nose hmm?" he rhetorically asks with a chuckle. I turn my head away from him and continue eating. I can feel him staring at me and hear him giggling. A small smile breaks out of me on his actions. I try to hide it but it keeps getting wider and wider till I'm unable to hold it. We both start laughing at that for a little while and it slowly dies down to a fit giggle, then to smiles.