chapter 21

A/N

Here's the update...

Was just too busy these days, so sorry for the delay.

Enjoy, my loveliest readers..

~big love❤❤

----------------------------------------------------

(Zayn pov)

"Bye baba! Bye didi!" I yell and leave. I can't wait to meet leeyum and the others. Others who are my friends and value them. Yupp....

Just when I was leaving, I get a call from Aaron. What does he want? I pick his call, thinking that he probably wants to talk about going to meet them together, or something like he's not attending his school. Aaron and I have become good friends, even though he won't stop flirting. I guess that's his nature, so I accepted it. I think there's some tension between Aaron and the others, but i could be wrong.

"Hello" I greet. He greets me back and asks me to come to his house. He informs me that he needs help to carry out his art stuff to school. "But... I'll get late. Is it absolutely necessary?" I ask in a small voice. I want to meet leeyum now. "Zayn please? It is. Just come, I'll tell you why." he pleads and hangs up on me. With a frown, I head to his house.

"Zayn! Thank god you're here. Please carry those two paintings while I carry these two" he says while pointing to four different ones. I carry them as he asks and we walk towards the park. We are getting late and the others must be waiting. "So...." he starts off. I look at him with eyebrows raised and he chuckles nervously. "I have an art exhibition, and I'd like for you to come. I know I'm springing this on you last moment, but it's not something too big. Also, only you are invited, I'll pick you up at let's say... Ummm 10?"

Why am I only invited? What kind of art exhibition is that? Isn't the purpose of art exhibition is to showcase art to as many people as possible? "Zayn?" he snaps me out of my thinking. Ten is late. But fine! Since he's my friend, I can compromise one day. So I hesitantly nod. "Perfect!" he exclaims. He is grinning widely since I said yes, didn't know that me accepting his invitation will mean so much to him.

We find the three, with face sulking. When we reach, they start walking to school, thereby including us. "Why are you two so late?" Lou asks a bit pissed. "Zayn was with me, so if anyone you wanna scold, then it should be me" Aaron defends me. I tell them that I did leave on time, it's just that he needed some help regarding art stuff. I show them the bags that contain the painting, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

"Guys, it's just I have some art related work, I needed his help to carry. Big deal." he casually states. I hear a 'whatever' mumbled by lou and a 'shush' by harry. It's oddly quiet. "Anyway, what plans do you guys have tonight?" Aaron breaks the silence again. They reply that they have nothing too important to do. "Oh. Well Zayn and i have a plan (harry turns to me while Louis away) late night for my work."

"Does all your work have to include zayn?" Lou asks in a snarky manner. "Well it involves art. So yes" Aaron replies equally snarky. The whole time, I haven't had the courage to look at leeyum. Because, I do know how it sounds from third person point of view. It looks like Aaron and I are dating. Yuck!

The day goes by with tension between us. It wasn't like this before. All of us were open and cool around each other. However, now it doesn't feel that way; or maybe they're just like that with me. There has been tension ever since Aaron stepped in to our lives. It's not like I wanted that. It's just that we all just started to hang out ever since the project. Yes he could be too flirty or weird at times, but he seems like a good person.