chapter 13

A/N

Hehe as promised, here's the update. This one is till now the most fun I've had to write down.

Enjoy reading you guys

Also, word count is getting longggg

~big love❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------

(Harry pov)

"I think it's time for Liam to finally come out."

We send each other a knowing smirk and finish our lunch. We decided that we'll ask Liam to meet us in the evening so we could have 'the talk'. A few hours later after doing unspeakable things to each other, we decide that it is the right time to text him. Tomorrow morning we'll send a message that we won't be coming in our group text. We open his message to see he already texted us asking if everything is alright.

Honestly, lou and I really want to talk to Liam about everything, but we know it won't be fair to zayn. So we don't. We tell him everything is great and ask him to meet us. He sends us a thumbs up and smiling emoji. He'll probably there in a few minutes. Now all lou and I gotta do is make convincing arguments for Liam to come out to zayn. It was inevitable in our defense. Call it manipulation all you want, but some day Liam was going to tell zayn. We're just making that day come sooner. There's nothing wrong in that right?

------------------------------------------------------------

(Liam pov)

I am sort of worried about what's going on with Larry. Harry's surprise absence and Lou's early leave from the school is not something I'll consider normal. So I send them a quick text when I reach home, asking if everything is alright. I don't get any reply for a long time, didn't expect any either. I just finished my maths, history and physics homework. I'm thinking of revising for the upcoming test scheduled in about two weeks. I'm starting to study harder and put in more effort than before, thinking I'll be more smarter and charming in zayn's opinion since he is brilliant.

I know it's stupid. I'm not doing this to look better than him or whatever, I'm doing this so I'll smart in his opinion. I've read a survey where people preferred being with smarter people since it's hot. I know it's seems like I'm whipped for zayn. It's true though. I want to make myself better than yesterday, everyday. I want to be a good alpha that zayn deserves and likes. Lou told me many times I that I have serious competition and if don't make my move, there is a possibility of zayn being with someone else.

So now to win him over, I'm trying to be the best version of me. Hardworking, determined, kind and strong. I know if it was to zayn, he'll accept and love me for who I am, but I want to be perfect for him. Ever since this past month I've been like this, my family got to know and it wasn't a fun reaction. My dad passed weird yet confused looks, mum proud and heart warmed whist my sisters, teasing and amusing. Feels like only mum understands best.

I hear my phone's notification bell go on. I check to see that harry has texted me that everything is alright and is requesting me to meet them now. I instantly worry about what's going on, but I do know that if something was seriously wrong with them, their text would give it away. So I relax a bit and head out to their place to see what's happening.

---------------------------------------------------------

I finally reach after a while and knock on their door. They invite me in and I head out for the kitchen to get myself something. "So... What's going on?" They motion me sit down casually. Ok now I'm worried. Before I ask again, harry asks quietly "have you ever considered telling zayn?" What is talking about? Tell zayn wha- oh. "Haz... I think I'll tell him when I'm sure he'll reciprocate same feelings. I want to build a strong friendship with him and then proceed to a healthy relationship. I don't want to rush."