chapter 1

A/N
So this is the first chapter of the book. Important thing. I've been planning on this book for sometime.
FOR ALL THE HORANDOGS : NIALL WILL BE IN THE SEQUEL.

SO... I hope you enjoy it...

~ big love
❤❤

"Liam we are serious. You have great responsibilities and obligations as the city's future alpha" says karen. "She's right. Listen to us. And it's not like we dropping this sudden bomb on you. You've known for so long as you were a kid. We don't like pressuring you either but you know you need to find someone. You're going to turn 18 soon. You need to find some one" says Goeff, his father in a tired tone.

"Guys!! I know I need an omega by my side but please you can't rush love. You guys fell in love ; now imagine if love rushed in your case. You wouldn't have found each other. Call me an old romantic all you want but a special someone can't be forced and rushed" adds him in bored tone.

"We get it. But we were bonded by 18. I know how you like the idea of properly falling in love. But son, time is of the essence. I have found few omegas for you to date. Maybe one of them is your 'special someone' " as his mother finishes with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm going for a run in woods. Tell those omegas that I'm not interested in this matchmaking. Alright? Bye" Liam exits with tired sigh. He doesn't understand what the fuss is about. He'll eventually find an omega. Love can't be rushed. With that thought in mind he shapeshift's into a wolf and runs freely.

-----------------------------

(Liam's pov)

As I'm running in the woods with my wolf form. I see something- something dark wolf like structure. I know it's wolf. But..... I'm the only wolf that runs into this side. In our city the number of shapeshifters are very very less. I'm one of them. Though, only my family and friends know, for now. And that is another wolf!! I run towards it and I see that the black wolf has noticed me. Before I could take a proper look at it, it runs away very fast. I couldn't even smell it. It's like this person wore ton of scent neutralizer before turning into wolf. By the speed and body structure, clearly that's an omega. But who is it?

-------------------------------

"Seriously!!" Harry exclaimed, "You need to stop scaring me like that! I thought an actual bloody wolf had attacked me! Where are your manners? " By the end of rant Liam had transformed back into human laughing "Froggy, when will you ever learn I am always gonna jump at you at my wolf form. Also you are an alpha.... Don't get scared by your own kind" Says Liam.

"First off, don't call me froggy" "Oh I will" "Second off, what kind of stereotype is this that alphas can't get scared by looking at wolf that jumped at you! I mean if it wasn't you, and an actual wolf, I would have died. " "Oh stop being dramatic! " "Am not and third off" " There's more?! " " Yo- yes now stop interrupting me, as I was saying, you are gonna be the alpha leader of the pack in like few months! On your 18th birthday remember? Just start being more serious and behave like a bloody responsible leader" Harry finished while glaring harder at him.

At that Liam makes an annoyed face and scoffs at which Harry adds " Fourth off" "How many off's do you have! I mean come on" earning himself a smack at his head "you are naked. Get dressed. " Before Li can say anything, Haz walks out with a pissed off face.

"Why is he my best friend again?! " Exclaims liam while dramatically throwing his hands at air. To which harry yells "Because you can't function without me!"

-------

"I really hate this school" "Oh the mighty wolfy alpha's afraid of school now? " "Shut up Harry, I'm not afraid" "What's going on, you don't look excited"