chapter 9

A/N

So this chapter is longer than previous one as I said. In this I'll tell you like most of zayn's past. Like ton of it!!

I know I uploaded a little late than I usually do, but I got a little busy with my exam next week. I have already written 2 more parts before hand, I'll release it in a few days (2 or 3 day). I won't be writing till next week.. But I don't think it'll make any difference in updating.. Thought I'd just put it out.

Liam is like the perfect pre-boyfriend and I can't wait for them to get together!!!

Lot of ziam moments I believe like last one had Larry. So enjoy and please give me your reviews!!

~big love❤❤

--------------------------------------------

(Zayn pov)

"Zayn. What do you mean by 'I know'? You don't have to tell me if you're not ready."

Oh no! I can't believe I blurted that out. How stupid could I be?! If he knows everything, he could hate me more than he already does, even though he won't admit it. I deserve the hate. As if observing my discomfort he adds "you don't have to tell me now. You can tell me at your own pace, or you don't have to yeah? Don't fret.. It's ok." I am partly cloudy to what I chose. Because opening up about my past is a big deal.

"Zayn. I mean it. I care more about now you. The past may not be peaceful, but rest assured, I won't let your present and future be bleak. I'll always be here. (I still stay silent to which he continues). Zayn, over time in this short duration we've known each other, you've become one of my best friend. You understand me and you make me feel safe enough to come to you about anything. I just hope someday I could the same- be a safe heaven. It doesn't have to be now or anytime soon. Take your time. Also, it's 100% okay if you don't want to. You're not obligated to tell me everything,yeah?" he ends with an encouraging smile. How can I not share my past after this speech? He makes me feel safe too. And I don't have to share everything, just need to get it out after all someday to someone. Liam is willing to listen. He put a lot of faith in me, always have, have accepted me in his friend group, I owe him at least this. So I begin.

"It all started when I was 15 years old."

(Flashback)

I was going to my locker, minding my own business when an alpha came in groped my waist, squeezing it. I jumped and pushed him away to which he growled lightly. "What are you doing?!" I ask with anger filled in my voice. He just scoffed at my face and smirked. "Just trying to fuck you. You are a pretty little omega after all, can't let it go to waste." I stare at him with mouth agape and do the one thing I could think of. Slap him.

The people around us gather and gasp at my action. He looks at me which such rage that it terrifies me to my core. "You little bitch how dare you?! Do you not know how to treat an alpha? Huh?" he says and pins me to locker the locker behind me. He tries to slap me back but luckily the bell rings. That distracts him for a moment and gives me a chance to escape. So I push him in the crowd gathered, run towards my locker, take my stuff and dash towards my class.

I take my seat, thinking I'm all safe now, just then a fist bangs to the empty table beside me. I see it's the same alpha. Fear runs through veins. I'm in class he can't do anything. "I won't do anything..... (I feel myself relieved after he says that, but it doesn't last long) in front of the teacher." What does he mean by that?! Just then he puts his hand on my thigh and I yelp, not so audibly. He let's out a dark chuckle "so responsive. I wonder what sounds you could let out while I'm fucking you raw." Not able to take it anymore, I sprint out of the class to the nurse's office and call my sister. I ask her to drop me home lying that I'm not feeling well. She obviously sees through it, but let's me calm down to not make it worse. I don't say anything, and she doesn't pushes it. I take a day off.