chapter 15

A/N

This has zarry bromance, so many will love it!

Darn it, I was worried for nothing. I'll be busy these days...

But I'll never stop updating!

I love writing ziam fan fics!

Also, there's jelly zayn!! Yeaahh

Anyway, enjoy the chapter..

~big love❤❤

--------------------------------------------------

(Zayn pov)

I walk to my school, another typical day in my life which I of course enjoy. I rush to the park, usual place where we meet to only Harry and Louis. They look at me and wave enthusiastically. "Hey hi" "Hi how are you?" Louis and Harry say respectively and simultaneously. I ignore their greetings and ask where Liam is.

They both share glance and look at me questioningly "no hi Louis, hi Harry. Just straight to business I see." Lou says and chuckles. "I uh... Hi both of you..." I wave awkwardly and nervously. "Hello" both say simultaneously, in a teasing voice. "Liam wolfed up last night, so he's getting late." Haz says dropping the teasing.

But Liam must have turned into wolf often when I don't know, why get late now? I don't ask them though.I myself get late in the nights sometimes. Would be hypocritical of me to expect him to show right on time after an exhausting night, when I myself get late at some mornings after turning the night before.

"Speaking of wolves, what do you think?" Haz asks looking straight into my eyes in a serious voice. "I think it's really cool." I say and shrug. "Yeah... But you ran away so was just making sure you're ok with him being a wolf." Lou says to me at which harry nods his head. "I..uh.. It was a little um.. awkward when he.. y-you know tu-turned back." I stutter out. I feel my cheeks getting heated up after the image of him being naked pops up in my mind so I clear my throat and look away.

"Oh you'll get used to it." Harry says casually and wave his hand, dismissing it. What does that supposed to mean? I ask what it means by that to which lou replies that they're used to seeing him like that after turning back to human. What kind of friendship is this where you just see one of your best friend naked every time they shift. I mean give them the space and privacy. Why would they see him like that. I don't like the thought of anyone seeing him naked.

"Hi guys! Sorry a bit late" Liam says panting. We go to school following the usual routine. Lou and I head out to our chem class. "So..." he begins "I personally think being a wolf is fun.. Don't you?" He looks at me expecting an answer. I do know what it feels to be a wolf, I am one. I can't tell him anyway. "I.. Yeah.. It's cool." I say in as chilled and tension free voice as I could. "I mean.. I always wanted to be one. Do you like ever think how it would feel to be?" he asks while taking his books out and placing them on his table, not looking at me.

Why is asking and behaving like that? This is unusual, even for him. "Uh.. Lou what has gotten into you?" He pauses and smirks at me mischievously. Oh no, this is no good. "You really wanna know what's gotten into me?" he asks in a seductive tone. This not only scared me but also creeped me out. I make a disgusted face to him at which he rolls his eyes.

He proceeds to say more but before he could, luckily our teacher comes into the class and begins with the lesson. What's going on with him? Probably just excited to talk about this new topic. Louis is acting really weird, but knowing him he probably just want to talk about this wolf thing completely or whatever. He'll be back to making conversation on topics not involving wolves real soon. Anyway, I focus on my class again.