chapter 25 (smut)

A/N

So I know I am updating late these days, but my uni have been fucking with me so sorry..

Here's the update though.

Ps: there's smut in it..

Please drop your reviews and comments and votes and tell me how it was!!

Enjoy-

~big love❤❤

----------------------------------------

I follow him to see where he is going. I know it is morally wrong and shows I don't trust him. However, he is my boyfriend. And in a split second, he completely changed his entire mood. I'll just follow.... to see if he's safe. So I do. I follow his car to see where it's leading.

It leads to an empty house. Why is he heading there now? I am completely torn between getting inside the house and, to leave and trust him. I do trust him, but I don't know why I go inside the house. What the--? Their are decoration stuff scattered all over and sculptures. Of me. Zayn is there, arranging things and trying to put the sculpture in a box. Now, Louis and Harry come out of the room too and help Zayn after keeping their own wrapped box on the table along with others. Oh. Now I get it.

They are preparing for my birthday. They intended to throw me a birthday party. I should go.... I slowly and subtly move out, without making any noise. However, to my bad luck, they spot me. "Liam, what the fuck are you doing here?" Harry shrieks. I turn around to see three shocked faces. "Leeyum.... How?"

"I.. I followed you. In my defense, you were acting weird and I wanted to make sure you're fine!" It really doesn't help as he walks into one of the rooms with an angry pout, which I would have cooed at but I won't because I know what I did was shitty. From his perspective he must have thought that I thought he was cheating on me.

These two look at me with a scowl and I cautiously go to the room. He is sitting there with a pout, glaring at the floor. "Candy?" I call him which makes his head snap towards me. His eyes soften when it meets mine. "So you saw the gift and the preparation, huh?" "I am so sorry." I try. He gets up and... And hugs me? "I'm not mad. Well, those two might be because they think their hard work is ruined. But I'm definitely not mad. Just confused to as why you followed me here."

"I was worried. You weren't acting yourself and I thought I should check on you." I mumble in a small voice like a defeated child. "I know. I get it. And it's okay. Just... Just wanted to surprise you.. Feel like I've ruined it.." he says, mostly to himself. I pull him by his hip and kiss him deeply. "Baby, you didn't ruin anything. I promise. You can still throw the badass party that you intended to happen. I'll love every bit of it. Plus, I am excited for it."

He hums and tells me to wait. He goes outside and tells me to come out after few minutes. When I do, the place is empty. "This way, you won't know how we were planning." he explains. I apologize to the other two for ruining their plan, sheepishly. They brush it out as they were totally cool with it. I leave the place in one piece.

I desperately wait for hours in home for my birthday to arrive. I am genuinely curious as to what is going to happen. Not to mention the extra time I'll spend with little wolf. There's a knock at the door which makes me snap out of my thoughts. I open the door to reveal Zayn. He leans against the doorframe with one arm wrapping his torso, that side leaning. The other hand has a blindfold hanging. His legs are crossed and he looks at me through his beautiful long lashes which I adore.

"Have to blindfold you and take you downstairs." he says. "To that house?" "No. That is for evening. This one is in your house." "Well then what about that place-" He places a finger to my lips to shush me. He chuckles and explains, "we three had planned it before, just had to talk to your family. Which they did and shifted the party to that house. Well, we'll handle decorations and invitations while they help in arranging. Any other queries?" I shake my head in negation.