XXIV

♥Slight Language♥

𝑰 didn't want to overdo it today, I was pretty tired after all the mess that transpired.

[The Outfit]

"You look amazing Y/N," Maddie says

"You look amazing Y/N," Maddie says. I smiled. "Thank you. And when can I meet whatever his name is?" Maddie chuckles before rubbing her stomach.

"Matthew? You'll see him soon. I promise you will" the doorbell rings. I checked the time and it was only 4:40 pm. Damon always arrived early so this was pretty usual.

Maddie walked me to the door. Without hesitation, we opened the door. Our smiles faded and I rolled my eyes. It was none other than the most hated man in the world:

Axel.

Maddie and I both smacked our lips.

"What? Don't you still love me?" I looked at Maddie and she walks away. I crossed my arms, uninterested in him and this meaningless conversation.

"No. I don't. I thought you caught that memo the moment I walked out of your company" Axel grabs my hand tightly.

"Look Y/N, I know I did you wrong. I was just doing it at the moment. Cassie and I were together only for" I stopped him. I snatched my hand away from his and stepped back.

"I already know what happened so no. Please leave I'm not going to repeat myself to you" He shakes his head no.

Axel loosens his grip on my hand and gets down on both of his knees. He looked up at me and began to plead for another chance, telling me he'd treat me right and love me as a real man should. I stood there and looked him in the face, and burst out laughing.

Maddie appeared beside me and joined in with my laughter. It was so funny my stomach started cramping up.

"No, this is embarrassing," I say looking at Maddie. She had tears running from her eyes.

After about a few minutes we both stopped laughing, Maddie still laughing at the situation she had to walk away.

"Is everything alright?" I looked over and my eyes fluttered. It was Damon. His eyes were stuck on mine, ignoring Axel.

Axel stands up and bumps past Damon.

"Are you ready for our date beautiful?" The biggest smile formed on my face as he stuck his hand out.

"Of course, I am" I grabbed his hand and we headed to his car.

"Y/N I love you. I will give up anything to be with you again" I stopped in my steps and turned around, my lip curled and I was officially annoyed.

"Axel, I don't love you. Nor will I ever love you again" Axel's "soft" eyes immediately turned cold and I could see his true colors.

"Knowing you used me, cheated on me with my best friend, told me how easy it was to have sex with me, and tried to ruin my relationship with Damon. And then you have the damn nerve to get on your knees and beg for another chance?!"

His eyes widened and little.

"You have to be the most idiotic person I have ever met in my life!"  My voice cracked and I glared at him.

"And like you asked...Do you really think anyone would be capable of loving you?"

Axel glared at me before unlocking his car. "You're going to regret this!" He jumps into his car and drives away.

I sighed loudly and scratched my hair a little. I made sure Maddie closed the door before I got into Damon's car.

"Wow," Damon says.

"Well... I planned to take you out to watch the sunset..but the sun is already down" I nodded my head.

"So how do you feel about us just getting something quick to eat and going to the movies? And then we can go to my place and I can give you a personal massage" I looked at Damon who was smiling at me. I smirked a little at the last part.

"That sounds nice Damon"

Question time:
Should we Forgive Axel?

Tiktok: Swywattpad101