XXVI

[Song will be used in the story🤭(Listen to it for a better experience)]

~~~~~3 Months Later~~~~

Damon had asked me out on another date, so I was ready. I wanted to look my best for Damon.

"The outfit, the makeup, the hairstyle, the accessories you are just amazing," Maddie says taking a photo of me

"The outfit, the makeup, the hairstyle, the accessories you are just amazing," Maddie says taking a photo of me. I covered my mouth before smiling.

"Thank you Maddie" I checked my phone and it was 5:50 pm. The doorbell rings. I looked at Maddie, she grabs my hand tightly and we walked to the front door.

We opened it- our hearts beating fast and our excitement over the roof. The biggest smile formed on my face. It was Damon, and no words could describe how sexy this man looked. He had a Bouquet of red roses.

"You look amazing," Damon says with a dimpled smile.

"Thank you, Damon" I smiled widely. He hands me the flowers.

"You ready to go?" I nodded my head. I turned around and looked at Maddie. She had a robe on and I knew anytime soon she'd fall asleep.

"I'll see you later babes" I grinned before hugging her softly. Grabbing Damon's hands we walked to his car. I waved goodbye to Maddie who had her hand on her back and waving goodbye also.

"So do you want to guess where we're going?" He opens the door for me and I sat down. I watched him close the door and jog over to the passenger side and opened it.

I was distracted by how attractive he looked. He had a fresh new cut, wearing an all-black suit that displayed his muscles perfectly. Every single fabric that was on this man made him look so sexy.

"Y/N?" I snapped out of my little world and he chuckles.

"You okay? You've just been staring at me since we got into the car. And you haven't told me your guess?" I looked away and smiled.

"It's okay, we're already here now" I raised my eyebrows, amazed at how long I stared at him to the point we were already at our destination.

"You might want to take your shoes off for this one" As we get closer to our destination I realized we were heading to the beach.

I couldn't hold back the excitement when we got out of the car. He held my shoes as we both walked to a certain area.

"This is beautiful!" I say scanning my surroundings

"This is beautiful!" I say scanning my surroundings. The chef looked at us and smiled.

"Hello!"

"Hi!" I replied. I looked at Damon dancing in excitement. He starts laughing.

"You must like this don't you?"

"Hell yeah Damon, I love the beach!" Damon

"I know you do Y/N" A small smile formed on my face and my ears started burning a little.

"Anyways let's take a seat"

We talked for I don't know how long. The food was amazing and hearing Damon's voice was so soothing to me.

"And if you look at that, the Sun is setting," Damon says looking at me.

Only Want You by JAWAN begins to play. Damon looks at me and stands up. He extended his hand out and I grabbed it. He places his hand on my waist. And I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Now we get to watch the sunset and dance?" He laughs at my comment.

"So how do you feel?" I hummed, "I feel okay..this date is perfect by the way Damon" His pupils dilated.

"You know you mean the world to me?"

"I do?" He nods his head yes. He twirls me around and I make my way back to him.

"With all this time that has passed us, that was filled with laughter, smiles, and tears. I find myself falling deeper in love with you than I did when I was in high school." My heart leaped with joy.

"They always say you know you found the right person when they make you feel safe, listened to, respected, and loved by them. For me, you make me feel all these things." His voice cracked.

I could already feel myself getting emotional by his confession. I see him get down on one knee. I put my hand to my mouth and gasped. My heart started to beat out of my chest and I couldn't believe what was happening.

"I promise to give you all I got. Give you the life that you want. I know I'm not perfect, but for you, I'd do anything to make you happy" I see him quickly wipe his tears, he takes a small black box from his back pocket, and he opens it.

"Y/N L/N, Will You Marry Me?"

Tears flooded my eyes, I looked around and could see my family and friends. They were all cheering for me. I couldn't even look at the ring.

"Yes, YES" He nervously laughs and everyone begins to cheer.

I fell to my knees and hugged him. I couldn't explain this feeling, an overwhelming amount of happiness, joy, and love.

"Let him put the ring on you!" I hear Maddie yell. I wiped my tears and put my shaky hand out. Damon was smiling and crying at the same time as he slipped the ring on my left ring finger.

I looked at Damon paralyzed with happiness.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too" Damon cups my face. And just like that, we kissed.

This made me feel single. Anyways here is the ring:

 Anyways here is the ring: