III

" Cassie?" My voice was shaky. I look at Cassie's hand, a big Diamond ring was fitted on her left hand. It was shown so bright as if it was meant for me to see it. Cassie walks toward me and hugs me tightly, I didn't want to hug her back, why would I want to hug her back? My mind was only filled with anger and sadness.

that stupid bitch.

"Y/N?" Axel seemed to finally recognize who I was. Cassie walked over to Axel and planted a huge
kiss on his left cheek.

Did she do this on purpose? She had to..she just had to kiss him in front of me. I start to look around Axel's office, I could see all the photos of Axel and Cassie, he looked so happy in every single photo. It almost made it
seem like our relationship was all pretend.

I didn't want to cause any trouble. Knowing I could break down any
second, I forced a smile on my face. Axel looked at me ready to say something but I interrupted him and said"Have a great day sir" With a shaky and timid voice, they barely heard me.

But why were you about to cry? I'm over him, right? The guy who treated me so good it felt like I was in a fairytale, I'm over him, right? Even though I'm in the elevator crying?
Crying my little heart out knowing I didn't think Cassie would marry someone that meant this much to me.

The elevator door opens and I quickly wiped my tears, smearing makeup everywhere on accident. I swore under my breath like crazy as I realized my white blouse was also smeared with makeup.

"Y/N?" I looked up to see Axel, the pure sadness that was drawn across his face "Can we talk?"

No comment..