XV

♡Language♡

The moment I arrive at my place, Damon was standing on the porch. I paid the uber driver and quickly walked towards the door.

"Damon please leave, I don't want to talk to you" Damon grabs my hand, turning me around.

"Y/N I'm sorry!" I sighed, biting my lip to avoid the tears. I shoved him off of me. "Damon leave me alone please!" My voice cracked, revealing my broken heart.

Damon shook his head; he wasn't going to give up. He wanted to explain everything. But why would I want to hear him out?

"Y/N are you really going to believe him? The guy who cheated on you?! The guy who treated you like shit?!" I shook my head. My lips began to tremble the more I remembered the moment Axel broke up with me. The moment he had told me "It's not you, it's me" And the more I think about it, the more I start to think it was all my fault.

"Why are you bringing up the past?!" Something wet hits my forehead, and rain immediately starts to hit our dry bodies. Damon wipes his eyes, clearing his vision to get a better look at me.

"Y/N I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to explain myself" I stared at Damon-- what could he possibly say to make you change my mind and make him seem like the hero? "Damon, I don't want to talk to someone who brings up the past." The rain now covers my eyes, making my vision blurry.

Damon cups my face, but I avoided eye contact.

"Y/N, what Axel said wasn't true-" "Then why didn't you say anything!? Why when I gave you the chance to talk you didn't say Anything!"

"Because it wasn't true, none of it was true. I've loved you since freshman year of High school Y/N" His voice cracked. "You mean the absolute world to me. And it breaks my heart when you believe someone who treated you like shit" I just stared at Damon. Confused about these emotions and confessions...

Tears. The worst thing I've been trying to hold back for the longest. The thing I've been trying to avoid during the whole mess. The pain I felt at that moment was unbearable.

Damon grabs m and hugs me tightly—somehow making me cry even harder. I hated Damon, for only wanting to use me, for not telling the truth, for hurting me just as bad as Axel hurt me

I start to punch him in the chest, screaming my heart out. "I trusted you! I loved you! Why did you treat me this way?!" Damon just sighed. I see him look somewhere and back at me. "Y/N I'm sorry" He repeats over and over again.

I pushed away from him, wiping my tears and the rain that hit my face every second. "Leave I don't want to see your face again" I walked past Maddie and walked away.

"Please Y/N-"

I swear it's going to get better after this :)