VIII

I woke up to my head pounding. ¨This is going to be one hell of a hangover¨ I mumbled to myself.I reached over to my phone and noticed had multiple missed calls from Maddie. I started to wonder why she called me when I room is next to her. I didn't think much of it as my head was hurting from the sun. I put the covers over my head and attempted to go back to sleep.

My body freezes once I hear a low grunt coming from next to you. Was there someone next to me? And if so who the hell was it?! With a racing heart, I took the covers off my head and see a sleeping man. He was sleeping on his belly, his jet black hair covering his face so I couldn't see him correctly. I finally took the time and examined my surroundings.

 I finally took the time and examined my surroundings

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Maddie. ¨WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!¨ I backed the phone up from my ear as Maddie yelled.

¨I don't know...I woke up at some stranger's house and he's sleeping and I don't know what to do¨I start to ramble in fear. Maddie sigh. ¨Well for starters, I think you should talk to this man ¨I looked over at the sleeping man, he was snoring a little and I just didn't feel like waking him up.

My eyes traveled through the room again and I see the bathroom. I stood up and silently ran to the bathroom. I look at the stranger once again before closing the door.

¨I'm in the bathroom¨ Maddie groans in annoyance. She was talking to me but I was too focused on the too clothes I had on. I had on a black shirt, twice my size, and some black baggy pants.

¨Y/N?¨ I stopped everything I was doing once I heard a deep voice from the other side of the door. I couldn't just stay in some stranger's bathrooms forever, and he already knew my name.

Holding my breath, I opened the door and looked at the stranger. My heart stopped and everything around me seemed to had pause for a second.

¨Damon?¨

Weeell...