XIX

♥Slight Language♥

You wake up to your phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Good morning" A smile formed on your face once you recognized the voice.

"Good morning Damon"

"Remember I'm picking you up early— I want to spend as much time with you as possible" The hugest smile formed on your face as you sat up and wiped your eyes.

"Okay okay"

You guys talked for some time.

"I have a meeting at 8 I'll call you as soon as I'm done okay?"

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon?" "Of course Y/N"

~
[Your outfit]

You take a deep breath before walking into your job

You take a deep breath before walking into your job. You looked down at your watch. 9:04 am. You were supposed to be there at 7 but talking to Damon held you back.

"Y/N?" You looked up to see Cassie. She tries to go in for a hug but you stepped back.

"We need to talk— can we go somewhere more private?"

"Okay but don't do that again" She nods her head

~

You guys were now sitting in front of each other. You were drinking a Mocha while she was drinking an Irish.

"Okay, why did you want to talk to me?"

"I want to tell you the whole truth. The reason why Axel and I are together" You didn't reply.

"Okay" Cassie takes a deep breath and drinks the rest of her Irish coffee.

"I want to start by saying sorry. What I'm going to say-" "Can you please just explain. You've done enough damage" Cassie nods her head.

"The day you introduced Axel to us...I slept with him" Cassie says looking away. Your eyes widened and you looked at her in distraught.

"I didn't want to do it. It was at the moment." You glared at Cassie. Your legs were shaking and your grip tighten around the cup. You already wanted to leave.

"I told him we should stop but we never did. The weeks you were gone spending time with your family or out on vacation me and him would be together"

You scoffed "why are you telling me all of this?! I don't want to hear the story of how my ex used to fuck my ex-best friend behind my back" Your voice was loud and a couple of people looked in your direction.

Cassie looks around and smiles at everyone.

"Y/N I know. Just let me tell you the rest" You crossed your arms.

"As you know, my dad owns 4 companies" You nodded your head slowly.

"Axel went to my dad and told my dad how much he loved me and all that other bull shit. And of course, my dad believed him. My dad was so happy at the fact a guy loved me that much that he gave him 1 million dollars on the spot." Cassie pauses.

"And when that happen Axel would go to see my dad once a month and get money from him. One day, Axel proposed to me and said ' If you love me you'll marry me'" Her fist tightens a little.

"And now that we're married he gets 3 million. He made my dad believe the money he was receiving was all for me and the company but in reality, was just for him" You nodded your head.

"And you're telling me this why?" Cassie sighs.

"I'm telling you this because I felt guilty. I knew I was in the wrong but I still did it. I was wrong for even thinking about him the first time I met him" You hummed. "I wanted to apologize for everything. If you need anything from me. I'll do anything. I never wanted our friendship to end this way" She says.

Your phone buzzed— it was Damon.

Damon💕: On my way

You looked up at Cassie and stood up.

"Um..I'll think about it" Cassie gives you a genuine smile. "Please do"

You walked away

Would you guys accept Cassie's apology??

Personally with me? Hell no.

(I feel kinda iffy about this chapter anyways)