XII

"So do you want to tell me what happened after you left the club without me?" Maddie asked crossing her arms. "Yeah yeah"

I ended up telling her everything Damon told me. During the times I told the story she would laugh.

"So now he wants to go on a date with me because he wants to make up the fact he couldn't take me yesterday because of the " altercation" He had with Axel"

Maddie laughs but quickly stops. "What if Axel still-" I immediately dismissed this theory.

"Look Maddie even if he did. He's already married and moved on." Maddie's eyebrow raises.

"You've moved on also right?" I looked at Maddie and looked away. Maddie smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Y/N. You need some help"

"I don't like him at all..it's just, he's my first lover-" Maddie sat up and cleared her throat.

"Axel's first love was you also. You were each other's first. But guess who moved on Y/N? Axel." I sat there quiet.

"At least try and give Damon a chance. I know you don't like him...But just give him a chance" She says standing up.

"Your right" Maddie smiles before grabbing your hand. "Well let's go find you something to wear!"

~

After being stuck in my closet for the past hour I still haven't decided what to wear.

"Why do you care so much? For someone who doesn't like someone your spending a lot of time in the closet" Maddie says smirking. I glared at her before looking back at my now disorganized closet.

"Do you need help?" I nodded my head in defeat.

~ One Hour Later~

[Outfit]

"See you look sexy as hell," Maddie says walking around me to make sure everything was okay

"You think so? I don't really-" Maddie grabs my hands and holds them tightly."Yes...You look perfect"

I smiled before picking up my purse. Maddie taps my back, turning around I notice her holding a gold wrapper. The bold black words that read
" MAGNUM" My smile immediately faded, and I shook my head.

"What?! No condom?" Maddie asks laughing loudly. The only thing I could do was glare at her. "I intend to go on a date with Damon, not have sex with him-" "Yet," She says smirking.

"You are truly something"

Yay...