VI

♡Slight Language♡

Damon smiles, his smile so bright it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Perfect, give me your number and we'll go on from there"  We exchanged phone numbers. I quickly became embarrassed by the fact my hands were shaking uncontrollably once I handed the phone back to him.

"I'll pick you up at 6-" "Are you done? You're flirting with my employee in front of everyone" Axel says in an annoyed tone.

In reality, no one was paying attention, in fact, the only people that was out there was Axel, Damon, the three receptionist that was talking to each other, and then me.Damon looks at Axel and back at me.

"I'll see you later okay?" I nodded my head and continued walking out the building door.

"Y/N wait!" Axel yelled, I ignored him and kept on walking. I quickly get into my car and drive off.

~~~

"CASSIE WHAT!?" My friend, Maddie yells. I had just told her everything that transpired. We both had our pajamas on, eating snacks and watching Childhood movies.

"I told you that stank bitch was up to no good" Maddie was also good friends with Cassie, but knew something was off with her. I chuckled while grabbing a handful of skittles and shoving it in my mouth.

"No, I'm serious! I knew something was up with her. The way she would eye every man who was in a relationship. It screamed home wrecker " Maddie scoffed loudly, her legs started to shake the more she thought about it.

Maddie was dating someone once, and he told her Cassie was trying to sleep with him. But Cassie played victim saying "he's only saying that to break our friendship apart" and Maddie broke up with the guy not knowing he was telling the truth.

"But Damon..let's talk about his fine ass," Maddie says scooting closer to me. She shoved some popcorn in her mouth while I stared at her. Before I could say anything my phone buzzed.

Damon: Sorry. But I have to cancel our plans.

I re-read the message and were completely distraught. How was he the one to make the plans just to back down from it? I decided not to text back and just sighed.

"Fuck him." I mumbled placing my phone down. I wasn't going to let that message ruin my mood. I just met him after years of not seeing him. And I for sure didn't have feelings for him so it didn't matter. Maddie was shocked by this sudden attitude.

"I'm not going to ask" Maddie digs into the bag of Cheetos. The room was completely silent, the only noise was coming from the tv. Suddenly Maddie gasps loudly which made me jump. "What?" Maddie grabs my shoulders and starts to shake me.she starts to smile.

"Let's go to the club. We're both single-" I shook my head, tempted but I knew I had work. "Maddie today is Monday and we both have to work tomorrow" Maddie shrugs her shoulders.

"We'll just call out" I looked at Maddie. I wanted to go out and get blackout drunk, but at the same time, I had to go to work.

"Fuck it" Maddie screams in excitement.

Damon changed his mind that quick? Interesting...