1st day of regret

Madeliene was woken up by the sounds of a screaming man. Madeline jolted up from his bed and saw a knight from the pure vanilla kingdom, screaming at madeline.

"Why are you waking me up this early?" Madeline groaned.

"Sword training is beginning at 6. Get ready and meet your new sword coach at the front field." The knight proclaimed, not even bothering to close the door. Madeline checked the time, and it was 5. Madeline buried his face into his hands and sighed.

"By the divine, I hate this already." Madeline said to himself. He got himself ready, and went out of the room. There was a big hallway, And he didn't know what side to go to, so he went a random way. But soon, he got lost. All he could see was the yellow rug beneath him, and the same walls with the same door.

"What the heck!?" Madeline said to himself. He kept walking around, seeing the same walls and same rug, until he bumped into raspberry, also looking confused.

"Oh hey Madeline! Do you know where the front field is?" Raspberry asked, rubbing her eyes from waking up so early.

"Speaking of that, I'm actually looking for it. but I feel like I'm going in circles, all I see is the same rug and walls." Madeline said.

"Oh. Same. Let's just try to look for it together then." Raspberry said as she walked past madeline. Madeline followed her, and they still couldnt find the front field they couldn't even find a way out of the maze of the hallways.

"What the hell!?" Both raspberry and madeline stopped and threw their hands up.

"Uhm...are you two lost?" A soft voice asked. Madeline and raspberry turned around to see the pure king of vanilla, standing infront of them.

"Yes! Can you PLEASE help us find the front feild?" Raspberry begged.

"Uhm..go straight and you should find it?" Pure vanilla said, pointing behind them, a bit confused on how they couldnt figure that out.

"Oh. Thanks!" Madeline said as he ran towards the way pure vanilla was pointing. Raspberry followed after him, and finally, they saw a new image instead of yellow rugs and walls. They opened a pale yellow door, and there they saw the front yard. It was really big, but dark. There were torches every corner, and everyone was on one knee, the other foot placed on the ground, as if they were proposing. One of their hands were on the ground and the other was behind their back, and they seemed to be bowing to a really buff looking man, glaring at both raspberry and madeline.

"You two were LATE." the scary man growled.

"W-we are so sorry sir! We were lost in the hallways.." Raspberry said as she quickly posed the same position as everyone else. Madeline did the same, and the man scoffed.

"Fine. Since it's your first day, I'll let it slide. But you better not be this late next time." The man proclaimed. Both raspberry and madeline nodded and the man sighed.

"Alright. I'm your coach for these 5 months, and you will be training from 6am to 7pm. You get 3 breaks for 2 hours only, and you do NOT dis obey me. Understand?" The coach said. Everyone nodded anxiously, and the couch went over to a big, sack, which seemed to sound like metal. He pulled a sword out, one by one, and everyone was mesmorised by how different they were.

"Alright, I will be calling your names out as I tick you on this list. And when I call your name out, you will pick your sword you'd like to work with." The coach said, taking out a clip board and a pen from the corner. The coach called out people's names, and they all chose a sword, as demanded. When it got to madelines turn, he found a really big sword that looked the same colour as his hair. It seemed to have golden wings on the bottom, and the blade of the sword was beautifully carved.