stuck with him. (lattes side)

Espresso, Madeline and Latte headed back to their apartment. The doctor suggested he should work only for 2-3 hours a day, but not a full night. Although espresso hated the idea, he still listened becuase he didn't want to black out again. Espresso sat in his bed, doing nothing. If he was doing somthing, It would be studying. But since he wasn't aloud to do that, he wasn't really planning to do anything. Madeline and Latte were watching TV and laughing, which made espresso feel a little left out.

No. I don't have time for those bimbos

Espresso thought. But on second thoughts, he didn't even have anything to do. So he decided he'd join them just this one time. He walked over there and sat down between Latte and madeline, one leg over the other. Madeline and latte were both shocked to see him actually come out of his room.

"Oh! Espresso! I didn't expect you to come and watch TV with us." Madeline said.

"Well, if I can't study then I might as well spend some time with actual people instead of books." He said, instantly regretting his decision. Latte hugged him and smiled.

"Aw, my little brother wants to spend time with his big sister!" She teased, sqeezing him tighter.

"Latte, I'm going to leave if you continue to squish me!" He screamed as she squirmed around to get off of Lattes arms.

*ring ring ring* The house phone rang. Latte let go of espresso and went to take it, so both espresso and Madeline were left. It was silent for a while, and all they could hear was the TV, until espresso spoke up.

"That girlfriend of yours. Don't you think you should leave her already?" Espresso asked. Madeline turned to espresso, and his brows softened.

"Well, um...I would, but, I don't want to hurt her." He said.

"You have to stop being so stupid and soft. I can see she's very attractive, but she's using up your mums money." He explained.

"But, we're rich. So it's not really a proble-"

"Oh shut up madeline. Your spoiling her with your mums money, and you think it's fine becuase it's not your money, it's your mums." Espresso argued, brows narrowed. Madeline stayed quiet. Espresso was right.

"But..I've been with her for a couple of years now. Probably 4 years." He said.

"So you've been dating a golddigger for 4 years? And plus how did you even end up dating her?" He asked. Madeline's eyes widened. He remembered the reason why.

"Uhm... ever since you left, I've been feeling really lonley. Sure, I had lots of friends, but none of them had a connection with me like I did with you. I got a girlfriend becuase it was easier to ignore and try to forget about you then to bring up memories." He said, looking down at the rug beneath the couch. Espresso was shocked, he had gotten a girlfriend to get him out of his mind? Just then, latte came back, looking disappointed.

*sigh* "the mean officer is becoming my assistant to do stuff like hand out books to the students. Apperantly to the principal and the officers Chief, I may be suspicious for teaching the kids bad magic." Latte claimed as she rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.

"Sooo, what did you guys talk about?" She asked.

"Latte, why do you always have to be so nosey?" Espresso said, feeling a bit annoyed with Latte.

"So it's somthing private? Did you guys like, make out or somthing?" Latte teased again. Madeline and espresso started to feel hot and they both began to sweat.

"No! It's just a private talk!" They both said at the same time. Latte chuckled at how flustered they were, it was so cute.

~