Were you Vanilla Madeline?

Madeline couldn't help but laugh at mint and his lovers face. They looked like a ripe tomato. Latte went over to espresso and patted his head.

"Come on espresso! Come join us!" Said Latte.

"Latte, I'm not as expressive and social than you. I don't think they even like me." Said espresso.

"Well, if you think they don't like you, why else would they invite you? Hm?" Asked Latte. Espresso realised she was right. Latte was always right. Espresso rolled his eyes and continued working on his Laptop.

"Eh. Suit yourself. Too bad you won't be able to chit chat with your boyfriend." Teased latte. She put her 4 fingers on her lip and giggled as she walked away.

~

The whole crew was sitting around the bar. Sparkling serving their drinks, mint and cocoa sitting together and everyone having fun. Everyone, all except espresso of course. Madeline kept glancing at Espresso, and Latte started to notice it.

"Hey, Madeline. Are you glancing at Espresso becuase you like him~" Latte teased as she nudged Madeline on the arm.

"N-No! I just feel like espressos feeling lonely, I guess." He stated. Latte looked behind her to see espresso who was working. Indeed, he looked lonely. Latte walked up to him and banged her hand son the table.

"Come on, espresso! Have a little fun instead of THIS all the time." She said.

"I'd rather study than hang out with you and your friends." He spat. Latte scoffed and places her hands on her hips.

What? You dont like your big sister?" She asked with one brow narrowed.

"Espresso. If you don't want to hang out with them, then why did you agree to go?" Asked Latte.

"I agreed to go becuase I didn't want to be rude." Said espresso, eyes locked om the screen on the laptop. Latte got angry and grabbed espressos wrist.

"Come on! You've never experienced fun! All you do is work, work, and work! It's not good for your health." Complained Latte. She started to pull on espressos wrist. And espresso tried to pull back.

"Latte, stop it!!" He screamed.

"Come on!!" Latte screamed back. Madeline saw the scene and came over.

"Hey what's going on?" He asked. Latte let go of espressos wrist then  espresso fell back on the chair.

"Espressos not having fun!he's never experienced it AND all he does is work all day with no sleep. It's not good for his health at all!" She complained with her fists on her hips.

"Espresso, I've gotta agree with Latte. We were best friends and you've never really wanted to have fun with me!" Said Madeline.

"Are you guys really ganging up on me?" Said espresso as he places his elbows on the table and rested his cheek on his hand.

"Well, yes. But still, you've never been...happy!" Said Madeline. Madeliene and latte gave up and went back to the bar.

"So, did you convince espresso?" Asked sparkling as he rubbed a cloth on a glass.

"No. He's always been so difficult." Said madeline as he took a seat on the chair.

~

"Umm, Latte? I think you've had enough to drink." Said Madeline as he helped her on her feet. Latte was the only one who had a drink since she was old enough. Madeline wrapped lattes arm around his neck and he held on to Lattes back.

"No!~ I don't need help standing up." Latte said as she tried to push Madeline away.

"Alright, I think we should go home. Sorry mint, we will have to work on you and cocoa another day. Guys let's go-" just as Madeline was about to go out of the door, he looked back and he saw that Vampire was also drunk.