accept his apology (espressos side)

Espresso woke up early and headed to the bathroom. He grabbed his toothbrush and spread the toothpaste on top. He started brushing, but he then felt somthing crumbling under his foot. It sounded like a wrapper. He looked down and saw a PAD WRAPPER!? Latte was on her period!? He finished brushing and washed it off with some water. He grabbed the pad wrapper, 2 fingers pressing together while the wrapper was between. He threw it in the bin and instantly ran to Latte angrily.

"Hey! Don't leave your..um..privacy stuff, on the bathroom counter!" He studdered trying to think of a word for period.

"What? Oh, sorry. I was just too...busy. marking grades and..stuff." She also studdered trying to think of an excuse on why she was up. But really, she was begging her mother.

~

"Hey, guys. Do you think my girlfriend is using me-"

"Yes." The boys replied fast.

"B-but, if I want to break up with her, how will I do that? What if I hurt her feelings." Madeline said as he leaned on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Man, she has you wrapped around her finger. You need to be wrapped around your OWN finger" Vampire said, acting a little odd.

"Vampire, did you drink AGAIN?" Madeline asked, not surprised at all.

"Whaat? Noooo." Vampire said lazily as he shook his head slowly.

"Yeah, he did. I decided to get cocoa to be mine myself, but Vampire insisted he comes and ruined everything." Mint said as he locked his eyes on Vampire, purposely trying to make him regret drinking. They heard the sound of a metal door creaking. They turned around and espresso was there, placing his books in his locker.

"Hey Espresso! If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying? Don't deny it, i know you were." Madeline asked. Espresso stayed quiet and looked down at the marble floor. Espresso closed his locker door and walked away with his book pressed on his chest while holding it with his arms.

"None of your buisness" He said quietly as he narrowed his brows a little. This time, Madeline got really annoyed. Espresso would always walk away like that, and he didn't like it. Madeline grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"No, your not going. You always walk away when I try to talk to you, it's annoying! Cmon, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything!" He pleaded.

"Did I not make myself clear!? I said it's nothing! You don't always have to butt in to my personal life , Madeline!" He spat as he snatched his arm away. Madeline stood there, then his brows narrowed.

"Espresso. You've always been so hard on me, can't you at least for once tell me about somthing personal?" He asked desperately.

"No!" Espresso screamed. By now, a few people were staring.

"Come on, you've never told me anything! The only thing I know about you is the fact that you ran away from your abusive father and came to me. THEN, you decided to LEAVE me." Madeline spat. He instantly cupped his mouth, eyes widening at the same time. He had just blurred out a secret that espresso told him not to tell anyone of. Of course  that wasn't true, he knew a lot about espresso. Like he knew the fact that espresso didn't like crowds and despised it even more when people stare at him. Espressos eyes widened also, and his heart started to ache.

This time, Madeline was the one who broke a heart.

It wasn't espresso.

Espresso started to feel fusteration, rising up his body. He clenched his teeth and dug through the cover of his book as hard as he could. But he realised that everyone was staring.