always report to mum when your struggling.

Espresso woke up much earlier than everyone else, as usual. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He could barley see anything, considering it Was 5am. When he finished brushing his teeth, he went out of the bathroom door. But he jolted in surprise when he saw a figure standing there. Espresso didn't have his glasses on, so he got a little scared. He quickly ran to his room and put on his glasses. He peeked through the door and saw it was just madeliene.

"Madeline!? You scared me to death!" He whisper-yelled, trying not to wake Latte up.

"Oh, sorry. When I heard you going to the bathroom I was going to approach you and greet you a 'good morning'." Said Madeline as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Espresso?"

Madeline and espresso got jumpscared at that low, lazy voice. They realised it was just Latte.

*grunting noises* "Espresso? I don't think I can go to work." Latte said in a lazy, tired voice. Espresso went to her room and sat on her bed.

"I think im having a hangover" Latte said as she stretched her arms upwards.

"You think? Latte, you can't miss work. Didn't you say that an Officer was going to watch over you? Espresso said.

"Oh yeah, forgot 'bout that. But I don't want the Officer to see that im experiencing a hangover" Latte complained. Espresso rolled his eyes and pulled Latte by the wrist.

"Hey!" Latte screamed.

"Oh come on Latte, you did this to me and forced me to hang out with Madeline and his friends. So I can do it to you too." He said as he grunted trying to pull Latte out of bed. Madeline walked in and leaned on Lattes wall while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I'll have to side with espresso on this one." Madeline said.

"Oh come on bestie. You always side with me, why areyou siding with your boyfriend now?" Latte asked as she fell of the bed from espressos pulling. When madeline and espresso heard the word 'boyfriend' they both stopped.

"Latte would you ever just shut up about me and madeline!? I'm not attracted to him!!" Espresso spat. As revenge, espresso grabbed her leg and pulled on it.

"Ow ow!okay okay I'll stop!" Latte yelped in pain and she quickly pulled her foot away incase espresso would pull harder.

~

By now it was 7:30. Madeline and espresso had headed to school.
Latte arrived at work, feeling tired and not motivated at all. She went inside her class and started to unpack her teaching props.

"What's with the frown? Not happy to see an Officer are you?" Asked the same voice from the phone

Latte turned her head and saw the officer leaning against the door, smirking.

"Oh, I forgot you'd be here." Latte said, feeling even worse. Officer Almond was quite tall, and looked around Lattes age. Latte scanned him, up and down and she grew a little curious, was he even old enough to be an Officer? Latte bent down slightly, with her hands on her hips and she raised a brow.