fine. I accept your apology (espressos side still)

Espresso went back to working on his desk. He could hear Madeline still in the living room, complaining to Latte about how shallow and difficult espresso was. Espresso could barley focus becuase of madelines loud voice, and what made it harder was the fact that Madeline was talking bad about espresso. He had his pencil in his hand for a long time, not writing anything at all. Espresso had enough, he stood up from his chair and He stormed to the door and opened it.

"Well you know what madeline? Your voice is so loud that an entire country has to evacuate in a sound proof room. Just shut up!!" He spat.

"Well, espresso, it's kinda true. Your acting kinda dramatic just because madeline accidentally pushed you into the janitors closet." Latte said, sitting on the couch with a Latte. Espresso couldn't think of an excuse, and madeline was staring at him.

"B-but it really hurt, okay?" He replied as he slammed the door.

"Gosh. What have I gotten myself into" He whispered as he rubbed his face.

~

It was getting quite late, around 9. Espresso could still hear Madeline and Latte, so he was assuming that he was going to sleep in their apartment, and indeed he was right. Around 10 espresso was working. He finally had some time to catch up on the work he couldn't focus on becuase of madelines loud voice. But oh boy, he sure was wrong. Espresso flinched when he heard a loud snore coming from the living room. It continued and continued and it was very obvious who it was. After a while of sitting and not writing anything again, he had enough and he thought he'd deal with madeline himself. He opened his room and stormed towards Madeline, who was sleeping on the couch. Before he shook him awake, he couldn't help but stare at his face. He was laying on his back, with one hand on his forehead. Although it was dark, the moon was shining directly at madelines face through the window. Espresso suddenly snapped out of it and shook his head. He clutched his hands on Madeline's shoulder and started to shake Him awake.

"Madeline! Madeliene! Your so lou-" but madeline groaned and turned to the back of the couch, but espressos sleve button got stuck on Madeline's collar and he basically got dragged. Now espresso was in an awkward situation, his hand touching madelienes neck. It looked like espresso was reaching for his face. He tried to let his sleve free, but he could barley see. Just then, the lights turned on and espresso jumped in surprise. He turned his head and saw Latte standing there, staring at him.

"Um..are you reaching for his face?" Latte said quietly. Espresso instantly turned pink and shook his head aggressively.

"No! I was shaking him awake to stop snoring, but then my sleve button got stuck on his collar!" Espresso whisper-yelled as he jabbed his finger at his hand that was stuck.

"Oh, well same reason actually. I was going to tell him to stop snoring" Latte chuckled. Madeline suddenly turned to look at Espresso.

"Espresso? Why are you touching my cheeks?" Madeline groaned as he
Squinted his eyes from the light. Espresso turned into a light shade of red and screamed at him.

"I-I'm not!I was just going to shake you awake but then your collar got stuck on to MY sleve button!"