Returning of my father.

I woke up early in the morning and I sat up from my bed. Espresso was still sleeping on his bed across me, and I pressed on his nose. He was so cute. I left the room and I found vanilla madeline picking up the wrapings of madelines gifts from last night, I ran downstairs to help her and She noticed me. She gave me smile and asked a question.

"Hey, would you mind if I payed for an after school activity? It's latte magic classes, but that is if you want to." She asked I opened my mouth in excitement to say yes, but then someone cut me off.

"What? No! Latte need to teach me!" Said madeline as he rubbed his eyes while yawning. I closed my mouth and started to consider if I should accept or not.

"Its alright Latte, this is completely your choice. I won't pay if you don't want it, dear" Said vanilla madeline. I started to bite my thumbnail, should I accept or not? After a couple of days of thinking, I agreed. Tomorrow was a school day and it was the day I would start my classes. Madeline kept begging me to cancel because he thought that espresso was too harsh on him when studying.

"Latte! Latte! Please cancel!" He pleaded as he pulled on the sleve on my shirt.

"Oh would you shut it you dumb head!" Espresso snapped and he pinched the bridge of his nose while slightly nodding his head. Madeline ignored Espresso and continued to pester me. I had to admit, Madeline was cute but also very annoying. To get him to stop desperately begging me, I told him that espresso wanted to play with him. Madeline gave me a smile leading from ear to ear. He turned to espresso, who had his brows narrowed in anger and he scrunched his hands into a fist.

"No I don't!! I don't have time for a big headed dummy!" He spat. Espresso ran out of the room and madeline chased after him, whew. He's gone at least. I sunk into my bed to think if I cancel going or not. Should I go and leave espresso and madeline to study on their own, or study latte magic. After a while of thinking, I thought espresso and madeline didn't need my help anymore. I needed to study latte magic so I could also pursue my dream of becoming a teacher. It inspires me to teach other kids about Latte magic. I went to vanilla madeline, who was watching TV on their luxury couch. She glanced at me and waved.

"Vanilla madeline, um..I'm a little worried about Madeline, espresso can be a little harsh on him when studying and I won't be there." I said, with my eyes softened.

"Oh its fine! Madeline's the one who needs to be less soft, you know?" She chuckled. I giggled too, but really, I was worried. Espresso could snap at random times, but I never really knew why. That's when I realised, why DOES espresso randomly snap at madeline? Was it because he was annoying? I decided to ask espresso before we go to bed. Just then, espresso ran to me and hid behind me.

"GO away!" Espresso scowled as he gave a tight grip on to my shirt. I looked up to see Madelime infront of me with a cardboard sword in a defense pose. His cardboard blade was behing held by two hands, and he was pointing it directly at Espresso. Vanilla Madeline marched over and snatched the barboard sword away from madeline.  Madeline started to jump to reach the sword, and vanilla madeline was holding it up so madeline couldn't reach it.

"Madeline, no! You could have seriously hurt Espresso!" Said vanilla madeline with her brows narrowed furiously. I took my chance to grab Espressos wrist and take him up to room and ask why he always gives a sudden snap at madeline.

"Espresso, I have a question." I asked, with both hands on espressos shoulders.

"Why are you like this? Why do you always give a sudden snap at madeline when all he does it just be nice to you?" I asked. Espresso stared at me blankly. Espressos brows started to narrow a bit, and he looked away, trying not to make eye contact with me.

"I-I just..want to practice defending myself, from people like dad" he said. My heart dropped at Espressos reply, he was only mean because of dad.
I could feel my heart aching, he was just taking his defence and anger out on madeline. I jolted in shock when I heard madeline from the door.

"Well why do you have to take it out of me!?" He spat with his brows lowered and his arms crossed.

"Becuase your always so annoying! It's easy to let it out on you, because your always so soft around me!" Espresso argued.

"Okay okay guys, stop the fighting." I said and I stood up and backed away from espresso a little. Madeline started to march over to espresso furiously, and I got a little worried.

"Oh so im your punching bag now!? I'm a real person too! You can let it out on me but you know, it hurts!" He screamed. I turned to espresso, and I could see je was trying to fight off his tears. His brows were also lowered and his hands scrunched into a ball.

"No!I wants saying that! Your just so clingy and dumb! You never leave me alone so it's easy to let anger out on you!" Espresso screamed as he jabbed his finger directly at Madeline. Madeline gritted his teeth and slapped espressos hand away.

"Why do you always have to be so difficult espresso!? It sure is easy for you to be rude to me, but it's really hard to try and get along with you! I wish I never mentioned you to my mother, and I wouldn't have been trying so hard to be your friend all these years!" Madeline spat. Madeline, who had realised what escaped out of his mouth, immediately cupped his own lips with his hands. I knew he instantly regretted what he said. Silence filled the air, both the kids eyes were staring at eachother. Espressos mouth opened slightly of shock from Madeline's sudden outburst because Madeline wasn't usually like this. I could see that espresso could hold his tears any longer and I immidiately ran over to the both og them, breaking the apart.

"Okay okay, guys. That's enough. Madeline, you didn't really mean what you said, did you?you know espresso better than I do." I claimed, trying not to make a bigger scene. Espresso suddenly pushed both me AND madeline away, both our bottoms slamming the ground. Shocked at espressos strength, I gasped a little.

"You, both of you. You all hate me, correct?" Said espresso as he glared down at both of us.

"No! Why else would I have protected you from dad-" but before I could even finish, espresso cut me off.

"You only protected me from dad because it would make you look good!" Espresso spat. I got angry and got up on my feet, with my hands on my hips.

"Look good infront of who!? I made a promise to mum that I'd protect you. I'm just keeping a promise! What's wrong with that!? Espresso, your being really dramatic right now." I said, instantly regretting what I said. But he needed to stop being dramatic.

Guys I'm just going to continue the story as the writer 🥲 I'm getting tired of acting like latte 😅😅😅.

Indeed, espresso was acting a little dramatic. How could latte nor madeline hate him? Espresso realised the fact that he was being dramatic, and he suddenly sofented. He couldn't fight back his tears anymore. They can running down his cheeks. He looked down, with his fists letting go. It went silent again, and espressos thick hair was covering his sad face.

"Sorry.." he murmured quietly. I could see he was choking on his tears and he pressed his hands on his face.

"I don't know what got into me.." he said as he nodded his head left and right. Ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Espresso, please, stop. Your making me feel bad." Said latte as she stroked his back. Latte turned to madeline, who felt a bit awkward. He was looking down, with his eyes to the side of the room. He looked kinda embarrassed and ashamed of what he said.

"Come on now, apologise to eachother!" Said latte with a soft smile as she let go of espresso. Madeline slowly walked over to espresso, until their feet were almost together.
"I sowy" Said madeline.

Shoot. Why did I say 'sowy' madeline thought. Vanilla madeliene suddenly burst through the door in a panic.

"Latte, your fathers here."

GUYS IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS IN RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.  :<<<< if you want, you can comment some ideas lol but I'll try my best to think of ideas. Also sorry if I misspelt stuff.