huh. wonder who?

Raspberry and madeline sat there, staring at the page. Raspberry kept on insisting that it's him, but Madeline denied to believe it was him. He just couldn't date espresso! Just then, latte came out of espressos room with espresso beside her.

"I finally got espresso to come ou-"

"IS THAT MY SKETCH BOOK!?" Espresso quickly realised that Madeline and raspberry were holding espressos book. Espresso quickly ran and snatched it away from them he looked at the page and realised that they have found espressos secret page. Luckily he didn't write who's feelings he's considering for. Latte, being nosey as usual, asked espresos why he was panicking.

"Why are all of you so nosey!" Espresso screamed while pressing his sketchbook on his chest to avoid anyone touching it.

"Geez sorry. But what's in there anyway? You big sister deserves to know!" Latte said. Espresso ran to his room and slammed the door, and madeline knew that it was his fault.

"Its my fault.." madeline said Raspberry turned to him angrily.

"What!? No it's my fault!" Raspberry hated it when others blamed her mistakes on themselves. Latte went to espressos door and pressed her ear on the door. She could her espresso cursing all 3 of them, and that got Latte mad.

"Hey! Espresso you shouldn't be cursing!" Latte screamed.

"Ugh, latte you always listen by my door, it's annoying!" He screamed.

The rest of the day was a bit weird. Madeline and raspberry felt guilty, and Latte was basically the only one talking out of everyone in that apartment. Latte glanced over at raspberry and madeline, who was looking down at the ground, ashamed.

"Come on you guys! Cheer up a little!" Latte said.

"How can we when we just made espresso angry?" Raspberry said.

"Then I'll apologise to espresso for you guys!" Latte said as she walked to espressos door.

"Espresso! Come out, Madeline and raspberry said sorry!" Latte said. Espresso didn't reply.

"Come on espresso, stop giving me the attitude!" Latte screamed. Again, espresso didn't answer. She opened the door and found espresso asleep. It she was surprised to see espresso sleeping.

"What? I'm trying to get sleep, just like how the doctor suggested. So shut up." Espresso groaned. Latte slowly closed the door and turned to madeline and raspberry.

"Nevermind. Oh and would you guys mind telling me what was on the book?" Latte asked. Raspberry and madeline looked at eachother anxiously.

"I'm starting to consider ny feelings for him" Madeline said. Latte immidiately gasped. She knew who it was.

"Madeline! It's you!" Latte pointed her finger at madeline.

"Oh come on, why am I always the one!" Madeline said.

"Becuase you are!" Latte shreiked of excitement and raspberry was smirking at madeline.

"No, he can't. I can't. And even if he did, I wouldn't accept." Madeline said. Latte and raspberry became disappointed.

"You haven't even asked him! Just go for it!" Latte said. Madeline shook his head violently.

"No!" He screamed.

"Madeliene shut up" Espresso screamed from the door. Madeline jabbed his finger at espressos door and narrowed his brows a bit.

"You see!? Espresso hates me!" Madeline said. Both raspberry and latte turned to eachother, knowing what they were both thinking.