mothers wish is for you to live your life happily.

TW: emotional (I'm my opinion)

Espresso was screaming into his pillow again, Madeline's friends were so stupid. He repeatedly punched his pillow until it was flat, and after a while, he stopped. He fell down on his pillow and sighed.

"Mom, mom! What is wrong with me!? Why do I like him..?" Espresso groaned. Latte was taking a shower, so espresso basically had some alone time. He layed down on his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Gosh. I hate them. I hate them ALL." He said. But then again, if he hated everyone, why was he crushing on the one he ESPECIALLY hated? Espressos heart was telling him that he liked Madeline, but his brain was refusing to believe it. He couldn't admit to himself that he liked Madeline better than others. He then remembered it was his mom's birthday tomorrow and that shot bullets to his heart. He hasn't celebrated his mom's birthday in years. He sat up from his bed, heart aching. He then started to cry, becuase he felt like a horrible son. He didn't celebrate his mom's birthday becuase it hurts too much to remember her, let alone celebrate her birthday when she's not even alive. Even though it hurt too much to remember her, he still felt like a horrible son for not celebrating his mom's birthday all these years.

My poor baby. Don't bring back the memories, Mother hates to see her dearest boy cry.

Though Espresso hated the idea of crying on his mother's birthday, he still promised to celebrate it. His mother deserved a celebration after all she's been though with dad. Just then, Latte came out of the shower and espresso quickly wiped his tears away.

~

Madeliene sat in his room, also considering his feelings. He knew he liked espresso, but he also refused to believe it. He just couldn't admit it to himself that he liked a boy, especially ESPRESSO.

Why do I pick him out of all woman and men around the world?

He thought to himself. He started to think about espresso, and why he liked him. He realised, he basically liked everything about him except for one minor detail, he doesn't take care of himself. He hated when people aren't kind, especially to themselves. Just then, his mom came in his room.

"Darling, I need to have a discussion with you." Vanilla madeline said excitedly.

"What is it?" Madeline asked. She handed an envolope towards Madeline, it came from the pure vanilla kingdom, and he was currently in the hollyberry kingdom.

____________________________
'Dearest citizen of the hollyberry kingdom. We'd to ask you a favour, and please send us a letter whenever your ready to reply.

Would you like to travel to the pure vanilla kingdom to practice some sword attacks? The journey only goes on for 4 months, and you will be sent back to the hollyberry kingdom when trainings over. The hollyberry kingdom has really been needing some protection, and other people have been reporting to holly Berry that you are the perfect fit. Holly Berry requested for you to have some training lessons, so when you come back to the hollyberry kingdom you will be able to protect and defend others.

You have until next month to reply, and the training starts after next month.

-pure vanilla
____________________________

The note was written by pure vanilla himself. So the Queen of the land he lives on is sending madeline away for 4 months to train. Madeline didn't know what to say, he wanted to say no, but his mother was begging him.

"Darling, can you please accept? I hope for you to grow up and to be able to protect others. And an extra, hollyberry will reward us with a lot of money!" Vanilla madeline suggested.