finding out madeline and espressos bond

-a little while into the party-

I was sitting on the living room couch, elbows on my lap and my hands on both my cheeks. I sighed, thinking of how I probably overreacted to espresso. Vanilla madeline probably saw me sulking in the corner because she came up to me and asked me what was wrong.

"I feel like I overreacted and scolded espresso too much" I said.

"Well it's normal to feel like that latte, I sometimes go overboard with madeline too. He always crys and I immediately feel bad, but I check up on him after a while. Mabye you should try that" Said vanilla madeline. I sighed and said okay because I didn't really have a choice, and mabye her idea would work. I went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Espresso? Espresso please answer me, im sorry" I said. I Opened the door but I saw that espresso wasn't there. I searched everywhere at least 3 times, but I couldn't find him! I started panicking and breathing heavily like I usually do when I'm stressed. I ran out of the mansion, not caring if anyone was looking for me. I searched everywhere until sunset, but i couldn't find him anywhere. I sat down on a bench and cried my heart out as I Buried my face in my hands.
Ive broken my promise to mom about protecting espresso. My heart started to race, my eyes started to sting and I started to tremble hard. Just then, madeline approached.

"Hi" he said. Without thinking, I hugged him and started sobbing.

"I lost espresso, i lost espresso, I lost espresso! Madeline what am I going to do" I cried. He hugged me back and told me to explain how she lost espresso.

"Well, I was going to check up on him in the bathroom, but he wasn't there. I checked everywhere and he wasn't there, I checked at least 3 times around the house I swear!" I said. He rubbed his chin, trying to think of where espresso could've gone.

"Well, um. He likes books. Mabye he's gone to the library?" Madeline said. Madeline grabbed my hand and started walking to the library.

"Its close, don't worry. My mummy allows me to play with my friends out of our house sometimes." He said. We arrived there after about 5 minutes of walking, but I was shocked at how big the library was. It was a 3 story library and there was probably 1 million+ books.

"How will we find him here!" I said. The librarian shushed me, but when the librarian saw madeline with me, she immediately said sorry and offered me a tour around the library.

"No thank you! She doesn't need help" Madeline said. Gosh, he was so sociable.

"How will we find him in this varieties of books!!" I complained.

"Well, espresso sure likes magic and math. Let's check the magic knowledge area." He said. I started to wonder about Madeline, how did he know all this about espresso? I didn't even know he liked books. While we were walking up the stairs to go to the magic knowledge area, I asked Madeline a question.

"Madeline, how do you know so much about espresso? I didn't even know he liked books and im his own sister." I said.

"Oh, well, I watch him read books. It's a peaceful sight to see." He said.

"A peaceful sight to see? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like to watch espresso read. If his face is calm, so is mine! Even if he doesn't like me, I like him." He said. It was so cute how much madeline appreciated and liked espresso. After a while of walking up the stairs, we finally arrived at the magic knowledge area. I looked around and I saw espresso there, sitting on the ground reading a coffee magic book. I instantly ran over to him and gave him a hug tighter then before.

"Espresso! You got me worried! Espresso why didn't you warn me!" I cried.

"Latte, I didn't warn you because I needed some alone time."he said.