helping out a friend

~

The next day, espresso woke up early as usual, to get to school. He didn't really WAKE up early. He was actually awake the whole night doing work. He left the house, not even warning Latte to drop him off. He wanted to walk alone, becuase he liked being alone. It calmed him.
There's He was, through the streets in the early skys. Espresso dropped hi book and tried to pick it up, but her sure hand a hand full and the rest fell out of his hands.

Damn it

He thought. Just then, Madeline's snobby girlfriend walked by.

"Ew, are you that disgusting bug that ruined my necklace yesterday?" She said.

"No,  I'm the wizard of oz- who do you think I am?" He said angrily.

"Gosh, don't need to be rude." She said.

"Then who gives you permission to be rude to me if I can't do it back to you?" Espresso said and he gathered his books and got up.

"Tch. Only I can be rude. And I wasn't even being rude, I was just stating facts." She said in a sassy voice. Espresso rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"Hey wait! I wasn't finished!" Said Madelines girlfriend as she ran over to espresso.

"Look, If you want another coffee bean stabbing you then just ask." Espresso snapped. Madeline's lover was left speechless and espresso continued to walk away.

~

"Hey vampire, did you finish your homework? I desperately need to copy someone's homework." Asked mint.

"We had homework?" Said vampire. Sparkling slapped the back of his head.

"Of course we did." Said sparkling. Just then, espresso walked in and went to his locker. Madeline ran to him and wrapped his arm around espressos neck.

"Hey Espresso! Tell me, what's so irritating about my friends?" He asked.

"The fact that they actually like you." Said espresso, teasingly in a mean way.

"Nice joke" Said madeline confidentially.

"It wasn't a jo-" but before espresso could finish, Madeline held his hand and started to drag him over to his group of friends. Espresso started to freak out, he wasn't the type of person to actually communicate to people. Espresso tried to pull back, but madeline was much stronger.

"Guys! Espresso agreed to be friends with you!" Said madeline.

"Wh- no I didn't!? You forced me here!!" Espresso shouted as he shoved madelines face away with his own hand.

Herb didn't seem very happy with espresso being there. Herb crossed his arms and looked away angrily.

"Herb what's wrong? Greet the new guy!" Said sparkling.