re-uniting

Madeline was constantly biting his thumbnail for the rest of the month. His group of friends (which are the juice bar regulars lol) started to notice it and finally asked him about it. When they were hanging around the lockers, both mint and sparkling leaning on a locker while herb and vampire stood beside them.

"Hey, Madeline. We have a question." Said mint choco with one of his brows narrowed.

"Huh? What? Yeah?" Madeline suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and faced his friends with an awkward smile.

"We've been noticing that you've been really nervous lately. Tell us, what's on your mind?" Asked herb.

"Oh, um. Well, you see, There's a..new, kid. Coming to this school. I was his childhood best fri-i mean, friend, and his big sister is enrolling him, here.." he said awkwardly, shuddering a little. Madeline looked to the corner and saw his girlfriend walking over.

(Imagine the girlfriend how you want lol. I don't want hate on my description)

"Ah no. Your small brained girlfriend is heading our away. I already feel my vomit." Teased vampire cookie in an annoyed tone.

"Shut up vampire!" Madeline spat.

"Um, madeline? Are you sure she even loves you? All she does is ask for your credit card." Said sparkling, looking a little worried for his best bud.

"Yes! Of course she love me, why would she date me if she doesn't.. " Said madeline, looking down at the hard marble floor.

"Hey babe! So I need to ask you somthing." Said Madelines lover, while stoking his chest with her finger. She gave him 'the look', which instantly made Madeline blush. Madeline froze, with his hands into a fist.

"Can I have your credit card, pleeeease? There's a new bag I want, it would totally match with your red suit in our dates." Pleaded his girlfriend. Without and hesitation, he pulled put his wallet and gave her his credit card.

"Thanks babe!" His lover gave him a kiss on the cheek and she walked away. Madeline turned to his friends, and they did not look happy at all.

"Dude. What are you even doing? Giving her your credit card just instantly?" Said mint choco as he rolled his eyes. Herb inhaled with his teeth showing.

"Yeah, this is the first time I'm having to agree with mint." Herb said with his usual soft voice.

"No no. She just want to match, you know?" Said madeline, trying to deny the fact his girlfriend is a gold digger.

"Hey wait, I've never seen that kids is he the new guy you were talking about?" Asked sparkling as he pointed at a boy behind madeline with dark brown hair, glasses and the uniform.

~

Espresso was cursing latte in his mind.

Gosh latte. You think im so lonley that you think I need madeline back? And you had to enroll me into his school EARLIE-

Espressos thoughts were interupted when madeline called him over. Espresso took and glance at the group and immidately started speed walking with his books pressing on his chest while he clutched on to them.

"Gosh, that's the kid you know? Sheesh, he seems rude." Said vampire as he scanned espresso head to toe.

"No no! He's just really..shy. you could say. I swear, when you get to know him, he's a great guy!" Said madeline as he waved his hands.

*ring ring ring* The bell rang.

"Welp, we gotta get to class now. Let's meet at, we'll, the cafeteria bench we always sit on." Said sparkling. They all spread to their classes and the group was separated. Sparkling went to history class, and he sat down at a seat. Someone dropped their pen and herb went to pick it up and pass it to them, becuase he believes in people needs before his. He picked it up and handed it to...the new kid?