XXIX. I Love You

Chapter 29, I Love You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " I'm just happy that I met you, that's all. "

  ~ Aurelia's POV ~

    Okay, today's the day for the carnival and I'm peeing my pants.
   I'm not even a little nervous but a lot of nervous, I was still laying down in my bed, scrolling through my social medias because I wasn't even ready to get up and start my day.

    The carnival starts at five and it was only 12:27 in the afternoon, but I didn't want to run late and then start screwing up the confession.
   So I got up from bed, I walked out of my bedroom and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

        I did a skincare routine and dried up my face before walking out of the bathroom, I walked into my room and needed something to pass the time, so I began to make my bed and clean my room a bit.
   After my room became a little more clean, I went to my closet and grabbed the outfit that I had planned out a week earlier, but I'm not about to put it on now.

       I walked out of my room after putting my outfit flat out on my bed and placing my sneakers next to the outfit, I ran down the stairs so I could eat something.
   I wanted to put something in my stomach before I went upstairs so I could take a shower and change into the cute outfit, for the next hour, you'll be witnessing me hyping myself up.

     "Rei, you're a hot girl, doing hot things."

    I hyped myself up as I grabbed a Mac n cheese box, I grabbed a pot and filled it half way with water and waited for it to boil.

    "You're a goddess in human form."

    At this point this sounded as if I was doing a ritual and was trying to resurrect something from the dead, but in reality, I was just trying to give myself confidence as the water began to boil.
   When it finally did decide to boil, I opened the box and poured in the macaronis, then I had to wait for that to puff up so that I can drain the water and put in my cheese.

     It felt like eternity before the macaroni puffed up, do you know how excited I got when it was time for me to pour in my cheese and put it in a bowl? Like I wanted to do backflips and cartwheels when I walked over to the stove and turned off the fire.
   Pouring out the water and having the steam hit your face, well it feels like you're having your pores open for the first time and some way, somehow, you breathe better.

     "Ronald Reagan is behind this, I know it! I'M ON TO YOU RONALD!"

    I shouted at the ceiling, Venus walked downstairs and just stood at the steps, watching me lose my mind because my anxiety was going through the roof.

    "Oh, uh hi."

     I timidly greeted my younger sister who was staring at me like I've lost my mind, Venus waved awkwardly before running to the backyard and closing the door without saying or doing anything else.
    With the shrug of my shoulders, I grabbed my bowl and walked to the table to eat my mac and cheese in peace.

   When I finished eating my food, I placed the dish in the sink and began to do my dish before sprinting up the stairs and walking into my room to grab my underclothes and towel so I could take a nice shower.
   Always smell good whenever you're about to go out, you don't necessarily have to take a shower to smell that good but just spray some perfume and deodorant.