II. Plans To Go Out

Chapter 2, Plans To Go Out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      " Well that just killed the entire vibe, thanks a lot Marcy. "

  ~ Aurelia's POV ~

        Sleeping over at Val's is the best to ever do, we barely sleep at night since we're so focused on doing everything we don't normally do during the day, like exercise or play hide and seek.
     Then when we're all tired out, we walk to the living room and decide that we're not ready to go to sleep yet which results in us making coffee and listening to music.

       But when the sun comes up, you'll find us in different spots of the house.
    I woke up in the bath tub, don't remember why I chose the tub but I couldn't be bothered to remember why either so I just got out and stretched before brushing my teeth.

     The girls were already awake and sitting on the couch, I walked over to them and greeted each one before they fill me in on what they were speaking about.
    So we were trying to decide what we wanted to do today, but there was seriously zero ideas not even Kyla thought of an idea so we just decided to wait for later.

     "Oh, let's have a little dance party! Maybe that'll give us some type of idea."

     Angie suggested as she grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on, she clicked on the YouTube app and began playing music to which we weren't dancing to until 'Running Up That Hill' by Kate Bush began playing.
   I jumped up from the couch and began to lip sync to the lyrics, Val got up and began making her own dance moves as Marcy got up and danced with Angie.

     Kyla pulled her phone out and began to record us as she laughed, I walked to her and grabbed her hand so she could dance and sing along with us.

    "Come baby, come on, come on darling!"

     This was always my favorite part, Kyla sang along with me as we jumped up and down doing the weirdest and craziest dance moves that came to mind.
    Having the best friend group of your life, this was what it looked like to me and even though it might not look amazing to you, I felt so confident and free whenever I'm with my friends.

    "Dance with me baby, dance with me baby, let's get lost right here!"

     Angie screamed the lyrics to 'Dance, Baby!' by Boy Pablo, this was her favorite song and she would always sing along to the lyrics as well as get us to dance with her.
   This is what I mean whenever we're around Angie, she manages to be herself and get us to join her, and we don't even question it for the slightest.

     When the song ends, I grab the remote and try looking for a song that we might like to sing along to or dance to.
   This was an everyday life style, it didn't matter whose house we were at, you will hear us scream the lyrics and dance along.

     "Ooh! I just got an idea, lower the volume!"

   Val shouted over the loud music blasting through her speakers, I nodded and lowered the volume so she could explain her idea before she forgets.

    "We can go to the park, have a little picnic or just run around like we're five again?"

    That wasn't a bad idea, we haven't been to the park in forever so we immediately agreed to the plan and scurried off to put our shoes on and bike home to change clothes.
   Perusal, I was last to get home but it didn't really matter.