VII. Boots > Miguel

Chapter 7, Boots > Miguel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " His monkey's adorable, I had accidentally bumped into him one time and he let me pet it. "

    ~ Aurelia's POV ~

          After a good night's rest, I was well energized and ready for the day and what it'll bring me.
     I was downstairs, eating breakfast in my graphic tee and some cute shorts when my phone began to vibrate and buzz.

        With the slight laziness flowing through me, I groaned and grabbed it to check who was texting or calling me, with first thought, I was going to leave them on either delivered or read.
     But the contact name read 'Mikey 🎸' and I completely choked on my cereal, I took a moment to regain my chillness, which I was born without and then read the text.

  Mikey 🎸

    Good morning, want to hang out?

       What do I say to that? Do I even accept or do I just decline and tell him that I'm busy, busy eating cereal and bothering my mom the whole day.
     But I wanted to actually live in my house today, so I took a moment to think of what I was going to say before responding to him.

                                                            Aurelia 🦋🎵

                                                              Yeah sure, what time?

      After I pressed send, I finished my bowl of cereal and walked to the sink, since I didn't want to wait on his message, I did all the dishes that were sitting in the sink before drying them up and placing them in the cabinets.
    When I was done with that, I grabbed a paper towel and began to wipe down the counter from the mess that I had made from my cereal.

     I made sure everything was spotless, normally I wouldn't have done this but I didn't want to seem stalker-ish waiting for his message, so that just meant that I had to keep myself busy until he sent the message.
    When I grabbed my phone, it showed the message from Miguel had been sent about seven minutes ago which was decent timing for me to leave him on delivered before responding back.

  Mikey 🎸

     You can come at like 1 pm?

                                                     Aurelia 🦋🎵

                                                       Alright, meet at the park?

      I had more than enough time to get ready for the hang out, so I kind of just messaged him back and forth before deciding to go take a nice shower and then get dressed.
    Today wouldn't be as hot as last time so I decided to wear something that wasn't shorts, sometimes it's good to have a small change even if it's just what you put on your bottom.

      When I looked through my closet, I was just taking my peaceful time not having a care in the world, completely ignoring the fact that my phone had been ringing for the past ten minutes.
    Each time the phone call would end, my phone would begin to ring again which was getting aggravating by the second.