Cast and Backgrounds

Good Looking

  Malina Weissman as Aurelia Carmen Kingsley

                                The Nosey One

                                The Nosey One

      Aurelia Kingsley is a fourteen year old, she plays volleyball and soccer.
   Aurelia has a sweet soul that everyone loves to be around, she knows how to make you feel so happy and safe when she's hanging around you.

      Aurelia is usually fond finding out the craziest bits of drama around school, but she actually isn't apart of it which is quite rare.
   Don't think that she starts drama and then says she hates it, she literally just asks around what's going on and from there she figures everything out.

       Aurelia's hobbies are soccer, volleyball and tutoring, she loves helping others out because she thinks that for every good thing she does, it replaces all of the bad things she's ever done.
    Even though she's called pretty, gorgeous and beautiful, Aurelia never really believed it due to past bullying that's ruined her image of herself.

     But, that doesn't stop her from hyping up her best friends, sister, mother and literally anyone around her.
   That's the Aurelia that makes everyone's day brighter.

     Aurelia is also a proud bisexual, and she's doing online school.

      " Ew, stop flirting with my mom. "

      Maya Le Clark as Venus Odessa Kingsley