XX. I Should Be Happy

Chapter 20, I Should Be Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     " Don't understand how you have friends, you're revolting to be around. "

   ~ Aurelia's POV ~

       "Can't believe you added the photo of my in the ER."

      I complained as we looked through the scrapbook, Angie started to laugh.

    "I can't believe that you broke your wrist trying to tie your shoe!"

     Angie responded breathlessly, I looked at her and threw my pillow at her just because of that.
   Before you ask, I was tying my shoes when Val decided to ram her bike into me.

           Val didn't see me so she was hysterically apologizing when she noticed how I began to cry and freak out over the pain.
     Marcy freaked out as well and called the ambulance before Angie called my mom to inform her that her child would be in the hospital because she had an accident.

    "I'm sorry again, I didn't see you there."

     Val apologized before flipping through the page, I smiled and accepted her apology only because she wouldn't hurt me on purpose.
   We could get into a heated argument but if anyone were to lay a hand on me, it's over for them and that's a fact.

     "I remember this day, dying our hair the colors of the rainbow was definitely something we should've done again."

     Kyla said, I agreed with her because we all looked amazing, especially Kyla.
   As we continued flipping through pages and got up to speed, I noticed a page and just had to go back to see it.

     𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓡𝓮𝓲 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓵.
   𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝔂 𝓲𝓽, 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓾𝓼, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭.

     𝓜𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓵 + 𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 = 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓪

    When I read the message to myself, I smiled at my best friends.
   It was obvious that they knew and I wasn't going to make a big deal about the message, I hugged Marcy and Angie before flipping the page.

     When the sun began to go down, everyone left to go there home.
    The scrapbook would be rotating between each girl for about a month or two, then it would be passed down to the next girl in line.

     I walked downstairs and sat down in the living on the ground, I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.
   I out Netflix on and clicked on Hush, it's been my number one favorite Horror movie on Netflix because I enjoyed it so much.

     With everything that went on this past month, I felt like Miguel was a gift for my brave behavior.
   I was leaning back on the couch because who willingly sits up on the ground, I didn't want to have scoliosis or have a migraine due to back pain.

     This movie is my comfort movie, I don't know why but it just is.
   My mom walked down the stairs and smiled at me before walking into the living room and sitting down beside me, I smiled at her as she wrapped her arm around me.

    "Rei, how's the Miguel situation going on? Was the date good?"

      Mom asked me, I smiled at her and paused the movie before moving my body to face her and sitting in a criss cross position.
    When I tell you that I'm pouring my heart and soul to my mother, I mean I'm spilling every single detail that happened on the date for the reason that I trust her to keep this to herself.

    I'm telling Venus later on tonight, when I finished with the story, I allowed my mom to put her input.

    "I think he's a little gift for you, I mean you've been through a lot from a young age and maybe he's here to take your mind off of things."

           My mom told me, I nodded my head nor disagreeing because maybe that's what he is, but I still need to know who he has a crush on because I'm not trying to make a move on someone who doesn't even like me.
   My mom kissed my forehead before getting up from the ground and walking back upstairs, she's probably going to her office to work on something or for some me time.

         Venus walked downstairs and smiled at me, although she's a sweet soul, she's a little demon whenever it's just us.
   I mean who doesn't have a sibling that wants to suffocate them at night?

     "My friends and I made a scrapbook, you should check out with me some time."

      I told my younger sister, she walked over to me and scrunched up her nose before walking to the kitchen.

   " don't understand how you have friends, you're revolting to be around. "

     Venus told me, I looked at her and scoffed before she shrugged her shoulders and walked upstairs to her room.
   I sat down on the couch and smiled at the little interaction with my sister, I'd shove her down the stairs if I got the chance but she's my little sister so what am I supposed to do?

      So now it's fully night and I've been downstairs since my best friends have left, I've been binge watching The Umbrella Academy because every one of my friends were geeking out about it.
    I understand what the buzz about it was, I fell in love with the plot because the end of the world is pretty much the best plot you could ever have.

     After the show finished, I didn't want to watch the third season so I decided to watch In The Ruins.
   It's a new Netflix show that was an original, and I was really enjoying the plot because it was like a villain versus hero type of thing and I love that type of drama.

        I'm team Villain all the way because if you watched the show or read the book then you would also be team Villain.
    Although the show was really good, I couldn't stop thinking about Miguel.

       He's a very good looking individual, I'm really happy that we met and hopefully we end up together.
   Can't get my hopes up yet because I don't want to get rejected and deflate like a sad balloon.

    But then again, there's a possibility.