[Lovable] Chubby Freddy x reader

[angst to fluff]

"Oh ho, slow down Freeman," Brett chuckled, shoving his head with his elbow. "Yeah, don't wanna get any fatter than you already are." Burke smirked. "You guys are right, I'm pretty phat." Freddy joked, making the brother's glance to each other.

Burke grabbed Freddy's hair and slammed his face into the food. Freddy's hands slammed against the table, trying to push back, but Burke was stronger. Burke rubbed his face a little bit more into the food, before lifting his face up. The Breyer's took a good look, laughing amongst each other as they stared at Freddy's food stained face.

Freddy squinted his eyes shut, having the feeling some ketchup was in his eyes, and he felt something hanging on one of his curls, was it a fry? He wasn't sure, but he did hear someone shout.

"Don't touch my brother!" And with that, Billy slammed the rancid, soupy Mac and cheese right into Brett's face.

He screamed, surprised from the action, but Burke quickly grabbed Freddy's tray and threw it at Billy. Soon enough, the whole cafeteria was having a food fight.

"Oh fuck.." Freddy muttered when he wiped the ketchup from his eyes. "Holy shit, crazy right?" He whipped his head around to see you chuckling at the whole situation. "Come on Freddy, let's get out of here." You said. He quickly grabbed his crutch as you two somehow missed all of the food being thrown around.

You chuckled at the poor security guards and janitor watching the whole situation in horror. You grabbed Freddy's hand and went around the principal, running into the boy's bathroom, though the principal had bigger problems.

You both sighed in relief when you were safe in the school bathroom, the only sound was the buzzing light. You went over to the sink, washing your hands before grabbing a paper towel. You walked over to Freddy, wiping the stuff off of his face.

He was grateful for it, but it still made his face red. "Thanks.." Freddy chuckled. "Of course. Billy and I won't tolerate bullies." You said, smiling a little.

Freddy stared at your face, wondering how he got someone as good as you. You were only his friend, even though he wants more, but he still appreciated you.

He remembered the words the Breyer's said to him, how he is just some fat geek. He usually doesn't listen to them, but for some reason it hit him real hard in the heart. He looked down at his baggy shirt,  under his shirt was a little tummy, but he could see it poking out ever so slightly. That's when he got hyper aware of the fact of how close to him you were, and he softly pushed your hand away.

You blinked. "Freds? You still have some stuff on your face. Not to mention the fry." You giggled softly, grabbing the fry that got stuck in his curl. "Thank you, but I can, I can do it myself." Freddy gave you a reassuring smile, grabbing the paper towel and walking to the sink.

You leaned against the sink next to him, watching him with curiosity in your eyes. "You know.. I'm not sure what the Breyer's said to you, but just know they are wrong." You said, making Freddy pause. He turned the sink off, throwing the paper towel away. The silence just gave you the answer, whatever they said really stuck with him.

"If you want to talk about it, we can." You suggested, watching Freddy sigh. "And if you don't then I can help you forget it. We could go somewhere and do something, leave this shit here." You said.

Freddy chuckled softly, glancing at you. "Thanks, that sounds good actually.. but I know my big mouth will say something anyway.." Freddy laughed softly, but it was a sad laughter. Your eyebrows knitted together. "It's what you want to do Freds, I'm just here to help in any way I can." You said softly, trying to be as gentle as you can be.

"The Breyer's just said I was fat. And I mean, they're not wrong. It's hard to exercise with this stupid limp. But um, yeah, it sounds so stupid now that I'm saying it out loud." Freddy laughed, trying to lighten the mood, but you didn't laugh along.

"It's not stupid to feel insecure." You pointed out, walking closer to Freddy. "And you're not fat. You're a little chubby, but what's wrong with that? It's healthy, it's natural, it's, well, it makes you look lovable, and cute." You flushed, glancing down at your feet. Freddy gulped, trying to hid his blush too, but he could only stare at you.

"Wow, um, wow.." Freddy stammered, not sure how to take such a compliment. You sighed, using some confidence to cup Freddy's cheek, and make him look at you. "I think you're absolutely perfect, just the way you are." You smiled.

Freddy felt like sobbing in joy. Tears were in his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Thank you, I don't know what I did to deserve you." Freddy admitted.

"You were just yourself, because you, deserve the world."