[Personality] Freddy x fem stretch marked reader

[angst to fluff]

You got ready like usual, brushing your teeth, combing your hair, staring at yourself in the mirror for ten minutes.. you know, the regular.

You always stared at yourself, picking at everything you hated about yourself. But today was a bit different.

Instead of wearing the usual hoodie or baggy shirt, you decided to wear a tank top. You wanted to wear something different for once, especially with how hot it has been outside, you couldn't continue wear hoodies anymore.

You took a deep breath. "Freddy will be fine." You reassured yourself. "He won't hate it." You sighed, rubbing your temples.

You walked out of the bathroom, grabbing your stuff and walking out. There wasn't many people outside, it was a Saturday morning, most people were at home chilling. But the people that walked by, you couldn't help this nagging anxiety of them staring at you.

What a fat girl, that must be what they're thinking when they walk past you. You didn't know this, but no one cared that you wore a tank top, it was just your anxiety.

You hurried your pace, wrapping your arms around yourself. You needed a jacket or something, you needed to cover yourself up.

Finally, you made it to Freddy's house. You weren't running, but by the time you made it to his door, you were panting. You knocked on the door, and instead of Darla opening it, it was Pedro.

"Hey," you greeted with a fake smile. He nodded in greetings, opening the door to let you in. You took off your shoes and jacket, nodding to Pedro as you walked up the stairs. It was awfully quiet in the house, which feels a bit odd, since there seems to always be some form of ruckus.

You made it to Freddy's room, and you knocked hesitantly. Your heart was beating so hard in your chest, you thought it might leap out.

You had this looming thought over your head, that he'll look at you with disgust, that he'll dump you because you aren't pretty enough. It was silly to think this way, especially with Freddy, but you couldn't help it.

You took a deep breath, hearing Freddy say, "come in!" You opened the door quickly, ripping the bandaid off.

Freddy jumped a bit, surprised from the door opening so abruptly. You blushed in embarrassment, closing the door behind you. "Oh my god, you scared me." Freddy sighed, slightly in relief that it wasn't a murderer. "Sorry." You said, clearing your throat awkwardly.

Freddy closed his comic book, plopping it on the pile of other comics. He pushed the pile across the bed, making room for you to come sit.

You walked to him, sitting down and grabbing a pillow, resting it on your lap. It was comfortable, yeah, but you mostly just wanted to cover yourself up.

"I like your tank top." Freddy said. "You do?" You questioned. "Yeah, it looks, really good." Freddy flushed. You smiled a little. "Thanks for thinking so." You thanked. "I don't think so, I know so." Freddy chuckled.

You smiled, pushing the pillow closer to your stomach. Your boyfriend is too good to you.

"Thanks." You said again. "Can I see it? I saw a design on it, can I see?" Freddy asked. Your body flinched a bit, stiffening in place. "I, I guess." You said, pulling the pillow away. "Woah! Nice." Freddy laughed.

You didn't really hear what he had to say about your shirt, all you were thinking about was your stomach hanging out. You looked down, staring at you. You almost wanted to sink into the floor when you saw your stretch marks crawling up your side.

You pulled your pants up as high as you could, trying to hide your stomach and stretch marks. "Y/n? Did you hear what I said?" Freddy asked. "Huh? Uh.. no, sorry." You apologized. "It's fine. What were you thinkin' about?" He asked.

You bit the inside of your cheek, looking down in shame. Should you tell him the truth? What would he say? You took a deep breath, feeling a bit confident.

You glanced to Freddy, him looking a little concerned now. "I just, I'm happy you like my tank top. I'm not really.. the skinniest person out there, and I have stretch marks all over my body, so I don't really wear this kind of stuff." You chuckled, a bit sadly. "So um, thanks." You looked down, fiddling with Freddy's green striped blanket.

You only heard silence on Freddy's end, so you cleared your throat. "It's uh, it's okay if you find it gross, I get it." You mumbled. "What— no! I don't— I don't find it gross at all." Freddy exclaimed. You glanced up at him. "I know guys like, find it gross and whatever. But, I kind of see stretch marks as like, freckles or something." Freddy rubbed the back of his neck. "They add personality."

You just stared at him in awe at this point. You never really thought about them that way before, and it's actually a really nice thought. You wiped the tears in your eyes away, scooting closer to Freddy.

"You're too good for me Freeman." You laughed softly. Freddy got closer to you, hesitantly leaning his face closer to yours. "I don't.. I think you deserve the world. I don't think I'll ever be good enough for you." Freddy whispered, but you could hear since you were so close.

You leaned your forehead against his, keeping eye contact. "That's not true. You'll always be enough for me." You whispered back. Freddy cracked a smile, hesitantly looking down at your lips. Your fingers held his jaw, pulling him closer to you. You pulled him to your lips, and you two kissed.

You closed your eyes, while Freddy kept his eyes open, not wanting to look away from your pretty face. You pulled apart, but you rested your forehead on his shoulder.

"I love you." You mumbled against his shirt.

Freddy blinked a couple times, staring down at you.

"I— I love you too. Don't forget that."